Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I like the HT head sculpt a bit more. The Adam sculpt looks amazing sure, but there's something I don't like....maybe the facial expression or "lack thereof"...:dunno .....now I sound like a hater :lol

the adam sculpt looks like heath ledger ~ it's an amazing likeness of the actor.

it's the actor, not the character.

the dx11 is the character; i think pretty dead on.

it's almost impossible for me to see the actor in his performance, which is what makes the performance so dang good.

the adam sculpt looks like heath ledger ~ it's an amazing likeness of the actor.

it's almost impossible for me to see the actor in his performance, which is what makes the performance so dang good.

:lecture :lecture It does look more like the actor, right? Almost as if he wasn't in character, or maybe how he looked in between takes...still, I wouldn't mind having that sculpt :lol

Last time I checked this thread a few days ago, I thought there was talk of a delay till March. Is that indeed the case?

You people act like that is the only joker sculpt Adam made :slap:lol

1_6_film_related_portraits_by_imaresqd1-d32wnb7.jpg

I don't see much point in comparing the handmade kato clothes to the mass produced HT version until we have actual in hand side by side comparisons.

What would the DC section be without wild speculation and knee-jerk statements??? :monkey3

:gah:Void u gotta stop posting that shot! :lolThat "hit me" sculpt makes me hate my life!:(

Adam sucks. No Hot Toys does. Yeah Hot Toys' sucks. No wait, Adams sucks too. No. Hot Toys sucks Adam. No. Adam sucked on Hot Toys. Hot Toys sucks Adam. Adams apple.

Back