Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green vest looks fine. And I don't believe it's a particular problem with my truetype, it never is in my experience, all these parts are manufactured separately en masse. They are all the same apart from the hand finishes. Who knows?

Tailoring all round is excellent. Furry jacket not really an issue in hand, although it is very bright.

Sorry to harp on this but would you say the tailoring is just as good as Enterbays or better? Only reason I ask this is because someone posted a few pages back that the Enterbay Joker suit looks more bulkier than this one. I have yet to see any pictures that confirm this and since you own both figures, I would like to know which one do you think is better?

Sorry to harp on this but would you say the tailoring is just as good as Enterbays or better? Only reason I ask this is because someone posted a few pages back that the Enterbay Joker suit looks more bulkier than this one. I have yet to see any pictures that confirm this and since you own both figures, I would like to know which one do you think is better?

I wouldn't say the tailoring was better than enterbays. It would be unfair to compare 1/4 to 1/6 tailoring IMO. Sculpts sure but not stitching and fabric. The tailoring on this is EXCELLENT for 1/6. Especially the grey under jacket.

Guys, I really don't want to sound negative about this set, it's amazing package full of fun bits and pieces. I just took everything out of the box and put them on my desk next to my mac, there is solo much potential with this set. The exclusive mask etc are wonderful as well. It's just that damn regular headsculpt that has left me cold. I got Bane last week and that was like getting a mini Tom Hardy, that's what I love with 1/6th releases. And by the way the PERS mechanism has changed in this. Different (smaller) knob which is not as easy to move.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say the tailoring was better than enterbays. It would be unfair to compare 1/4 to 1/6 tailoring IMO. Sculpts sure but not stitching and fabric. The tailoring on this is EXCELLENT for 1/6. Especially the grey under jacket.

Guys, I really don't want to sound negative about this set, it's amazing package full of fun bits and pieces. I just took everything out of the box and put them on my desk next to my mac, there is solo much potential with this set. The exclusive mask etc are wonderful as well. It's just that damn regular headsculpt that has left me cold. I got Bane last week and that was like getting a mini Tom Hardy, that's what I love with 1/6th releases. And by the way the PERS mechanism has changed in this. Different (smaller) knob which is not as easy to move.

When I first saw OMG's pics of this I felt sorely disappointed, especially with that head sculpt. Some recent pics had changed my mind though, but reading your mini review has changed my mind again on this figure lol. Was really excited for it but I'm kinda turned off now.

I was trying to decide between this and Enterbay's. would have preferred a 1/6 scale though. If you have both figures, can you comment on which figure you think looks better overall? I know they are different scale but I'm curious which figure looks more like Heath as The Joker. Judging from pics I've seen of both, Enterbay's looks better to me.

3-64.jpg

Are you taking a shower? Your lens is fogged up.

If you are taking a shower, let us know how well that Joker Jacket absorbs water.

Thanks as ever for the great pics Rory, makes interesting viewing comparing your shots of EB's Joker with the new DX11

7-16.jpg
3-63.jpg

9-4.jpg
8-13.jpg

8-8.jpg
2-72.jpg

I know which one I prefer :monkey3

I have just been reading this site which my friend translated for me.

https://www.hkfigureclub.com/forumn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15654&extra=page=1

Looking at the pics on here, I would say the coat looks fine. I think the coat is a dust magnet which is why it appears fluffy. If you follow these simple steps you can avoid this problem and make the coat look like it does in the pics I have attached.

1. Use yor finger to sweep the coat

2. Make the pile lie in right direction
it will look totally different if you sweep it in contra direction.

I think it looks great here :clap

ERI_0571_zps634aed55.jpg

ERI_0584_zpsc4503272.jpg

ERI_0598_zps74e8a140.jpg

ERI_0608_zps278335f2.jpg

It's velvet, if you want it smooth use a large soft paint brush. Still has a pimp quality to it though especially with the gold chain!

I have just been reading this site which my friend translated for me.

https://www.hkfigureclub.com/forumn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15654&extra=page=1

Looking at the pics on here, I would say the coat looks fine. I think the coat is a dust magnet which is why it appears fluffy. If you follow these simple steps you can avoid this problem and make the coat look like it does in the pics I have attached.

1. Use yor finger to sweep the coat

2. Make the pile lie in right direction
it will look totally different if you sweep it in contra direction.

ERI_0571_zps634aed55.jpg

ERI_0584_zpsc4503272.jpg

ERI_0598_zps74e8a140.jpg

ERI_0608_zps278335f2.jpg

Dunno if you hadnt noticed, but theres no vest or jacket inside that coat. Thats why it's looking less bulky.

Back