Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks as ever for the great pics Rory, makes interesting viewing comparing your shots of EB's Joker with the new DX11

7-16.jpg
3-63.jpg

9-4.jpg
8-13.jpg

8-8.jpg
2-72.jpg

Nice pics, Enterbays one is more realistic but going by those pics Hot Toys one clothes look like they are better quality and less dull looking.:dunno

However, that being said the tailoring looks poor and bulky and teh figure overall looks too much like a toy doll, whereas Enterbays one looks like a real person in a real suit. So I prefer Enterbays. :)

only things i'm not really a fan of on DX11 is the funny texture on the overcoat and the really light suit jacket, i dont remember it ever being that light in the film

Not sure its been posted yet.. dont think it has but heres a new review of this guy :wave [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3H3VK27sVU[/ame]

I will pay my last flex pay the 5th of February. Does SS send the item immediately after the last payment ?

Your last flexpay is going to be changed to March. SS has been known to ship anytime from a day after charging your card to 2 weeks after.

Because it's outdated and old.

It's the nature of the hobby, that's just how it is.

Give the DX 11 some time and age a bit, everyone will question it's quality in no time, even if the possible, "next one" is only a light improvement.

Some time to age a bit? I give it a month before people start saying the new sculpt looks like he's chewing gum ....:rotfl :slap:

Well it looks like a very advanced version of their DX joker but this time chewing gum. Yes it can be posed to look cool, i'm doing that right now, but as far as looking like Ledger, well it's in the eye of the holder, but I don't see a lot of it in the regular sculpt. :dunno

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl HAHAHA I was wrong It took less than a month for someone to say the sculpt looks like he is chewing gum!!! :slap

Some time to age a bit? I give it a month before people start saying the new sculpt looks like he's chewing gum ....:rotfl :slap:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl HAHAHA I was wrong It took less than a month for someone to say the sculpt looks like he is chewing gum!!! :slap

Well actually somebody said that several hundred pages back. They were right, it does. Get with the times.

Oh wait, it was probably before you joined. :lol

Last edited:
Back