Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, all I need are the shoes. I could have swore I had the DX shoes but I can not find them for the life of me. I actually like the DC shoes.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, all I need are the shoes. I could have swore I had the DX shoes but I can not find them for the life of me. I actually like the DC shoes.

Well once you get the shoes it is an easy mod. Just use the hair drier on them to soften them to make the normal pegs fit into them. :wink1:

Last edited:
Just won a DX11 waistcoat and DX11 pants on ebay. Cost about $50 which is okay as far as ebay prices go. Now I need a shirt, tie and shoes

Once I have the shirt, tie and shoes I'll have everything I need for another set up.

I'll use a narrow shoulder body for the coated figure and use the 2.0 body on my interrogation Joker

Congrats you got a good deal! :clap

So your not getting the shoes then?

Once I have the shirt, tie and shoes I'll have everything I need for another set up.

I'll use a narrow shoulder body for the coated figure and use the 2.0 body on my interrogation Joker

Hmmm, interesting. That might be a good idea. Use it on the coated figure to hide any discrepancy with the clothing. I may try that.

Didn't get around to taking pictures until today.. and when I did.. only had 8% battery left on my camera. :yess:

I'm very happy with this figure. I can't think of anything negative with it besides maybe the purple coat is a bit too thick and "furry" though it's nothing that bothers me.

Wasn't expecting to like the regular headsculpt as much as I do now, it looks so much better in hand and from certain angles the likeness is perfect.

One of the best things with this figure is how many posing possibilities there are.. so many accessories I can't decide which look I should go for (which should be easier when I get my second DX11 in). I'm probably going to change pose once a week. :lol

But yeah, great figure! :clap Already one of my favorites!

Here are some pics I took today, nothing special:

dsc02486eq.jpg

dsc02546qm.jpg

dsc02522gx.jpg

dsc02538x.jpg

dsc0254222.jpg

dsc02531vz.jpg

Love it! :rock

Back