Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think the possibility is of getting a waitlist converted on the exclusive version from SS? Hopped on the waitlist last Thursday, then preordered the regular version on BBTS. Really sad I dragged my feet on the SS exclusive :(

It'll convert as long as you order ASAP and don't wait until it starts shipping.

The Exclusive were up for ages, where were you guys that missed out on it :lol

I got 1 exclusive, but TBH i dont think its really that good. You cant really use the rubber mask as there are no decent outfit out there for him, and the detonator is pretty muh useless unless you wanna kitbash the ferry boat folk holding it.

The Exclusive were up for ages, where were you guys that missed out on it :lol

I got 1 exclusive, but TBH i dont think its really that good. You cant really use the rubber mask as there are no decent outfit out there for him, and the detonator is pretty muh useless unless you wanna kitbash the ferry boat folk holding it.

It's a dumb Ex. They should have just included the detonator and mask with the regular release or left it out completely.

When mine ships, I'll probably just put the Grumpy mask at the feet of my Bank Robber Joker (maybe by the duffel bag). The detonator and box will probably stay in the box.

jokergang2.jpg

Super happy glad get the ex mask need him to finish my bank robber gang . I have the bus driver mask not pictured. I cant wait to finish my gang. I still need to grab a bunch of bodys and clothes but here's my masks forum member MR. Krabopple made for me a while ago.

I'm debating on whether I'll use the Grumpy mask to make a custom or not. It'd be fairly easy but the character didn't have much screen time. Plus I don't have the Bank Robber Joker to go with him.

Grumpy was the most memorable of all of them (well, save Bozo who was Joker obviously) and I dig that his mask is included. He was like the unofficial leader of the clowns robbers.

Not in it enough to put together a custom though. However, I would have bought a $140-$150 Grumpy figure if Hot Toys made it to go along with my Bank Robber Joker.

You can still grab a bank robber joker version clothes set fairly cheap from ASMUS toys for like 40 bucks.I'll be using my laughing sculpt for that look until pick up a bank robber hs for now.

Grumpy was the most memorable of all of them (well, save Bozo who was Joker obviously) and I dig that his mask is included. He was like the unofficial leader of the clowns robbers.

Not in it enough to put together a custom though. However, I would have bought a $140-$150 Grumpy figure if Hot Toys made it to go along with my Bank Robber Joker.
You could probably piece it together cheaper than that. :dunno

that's strange: i have tried to fit them in two different pairs and the right shoe never takes it. hopefully third time is charm.

There are two shoe blades.. They fit perfectly fine on both shoes, I just tried. :dunno

Edit: tried the 3rd pair and still no go. will probably have to cut into the right shoe. kind of lame. but no big deal.

Last edited:
@highlander1: i have a BR sculpt for sale, if you're interested. the reg sculpt, not the slick back hair version.

Supes. I dodged the Indiana Jones bullet.

:lol Yeah, I guess I'm one of the few that actually like it. I make no excuses for it though. He has an ugly mug. But that figure has given me more customizing fun than any other.

It's a dumb Ex. They should have just included the detonator and mask with the regular release or left it out completely.

When mine ships, I'll probably just put the Grumpy mask at the feet of my Bank Robber Joker (maybe by the duffel bag). The detonator and box will probably stay in the box.

Yup.

I have/had no interest what so ever to bash any of those stupid bank robbers. Not even slightly.

is it just me or does the grumpy mask seem a bit big? dont have itin hand yet but from the pics it looks to be.

Wow, the Exclusive isn't even listed on Sideshow's site anymore?

They'll put it up again at some point though, right? This thing hasn't even started shipping yet.

I have the 89 Joker in my Pile of Loot at BBTS, but I can't decide if I want to cancel it and pick this up as soon as it drops, or let it ship and just put Joker 2.0 on Flex Pay when he arrives. DAMN YOU AWESOME JOKERS

Back