Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FP too man, hopefully they get them in a timely manner however unless I can scoop one like I did with the DX12 through a friend of a friend.

Please let us know if you get charged or get him be interesting to know that they're getting them very quick, did anyone have the same from Mothers basement like they did with the DX12 i.e. before Christmas?

I've actually already paid for mine, you pay in full with MB to secure your order.
But yeah, of course I'll keep you updated man, no worries.

Joker looks amazing there! This sculpt looks best to me when posed from the side, just like that, rather than straight on.

Thanks! Yes, the headsculpt looks best from that side. Like I said before, they nailed the likeness in certain angles and from others not so much. But overall, looking at it from all angles it's pretty amazing to me despite that.

That looks fantastic!!! :exactly: :hi5:

great pic there :goodpost::clap:clap love how u pose them both in a simple way, yet they look like from a still from the movie

:hi5:

FP too man, hopefully they get them in a timely manner however unless I can scoop one like I did with the DX12 through a friend of a friend.

Please let us know if you get charged or get him be interesting to know that they're getting them very quick, did anyone have the same from Mothers basement like they did with the DX12 i.e. before Christmas?

Modelzone is now saying 15 May 2013 for Joker 2.0, they are owned by the main hot toys UK supplier which itself is supplied by Sideshow so I'm told. Appears this guy might be a bit delayed coming to UK stores.

Modelzone is now saying 15 May 2013 for Joker 2.0, they are owned by the main hot toys UK supplier which itself is supplied by Sideshow so I'm told. Appears this guy might be a bit delayed coming to UK stores.

Delayed a bit? That's basically three months, plus, most places are listing Bane for the end of March, so he probably won't drop till what. July? That's pretty absurd. I don't get why so many various companies are being given different information by the same suppliers, it just leaves consumers in the dark.

Delayed a bit? That's basically three months, plus, most places are listing Bane for the end of March, so he probably won't drop till what. July? That's pretty absurd. I don't get why so many various companies are being given different information by the same suppliers, it just leaves consumers in the dark.

Thats hot toys for you, expect delays. It may even come sooner, captain america was due late march yet he came a month earlier than expected.

I don't mind delays, I mean, if I wanted to fork out a little more, I could buy him now but I've paid a good amount for him and it's a very reasonable price, I'd hate to have to wait another three months. This was originally slated for February and now it's gone back to March in some places and May in others. I don't get it. Surely everyone should be on the same page? Odd really.

Damn, just checked my retailer. Their date's been shifted to May now. Wonder what could be happening?

upgraded my dx01 also with some parts of the dx12

jo1.jpg

jo2.jpg

So I'm guessing since nobody heard from SSC about processing this figure isn't gonna be hitting in the next 30 in the US huh?

Not looking that way. Really was wishful thinking. :gah:

Nope. Nothing here. This release is starting to become a bad joke. Trying to understand why there is such a gap between the Hong Kong release and the SS one with this one.

It doesn't help that this is one of the more anxiously awaited releases either. =/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back