Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang, missed the window last night. could be any day now then. hopefully before the end of the week.

: o p

I just wanted to point out that trying to fit the DX11 shoes on the DX01 pegs is not as simple as I thought it was. After you heat the shoes with a hair drier to soften them you still have to use a lot of force for the the pegs to go in there, and this is not an easy task. I think I actually screwed them in there when I did it. Well not actually screwed them but kept twisting them and pushing until they were deep inside the shoe. I actually needed a pair of pliers to pull them as they were that tight and deep in the shoe.

Last edited:
Okay, my shirt, tie, socks and shoes today. Had to drill the shoes but it turned out well. Here's it on a Narrow with a temporary slicked back hair head with custom paint

20130227_164743_zpscb6360c3.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a new (and slightly better) photo :lol

20130227_165800_zpscaeb135a.jpg

With the body I also padded the shoulders a lot with electrical tape aswell as the stomach area. Looks more lifelike imo

Back