Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to weather up the DX11 coat. :exactly:

DSCF1515_zps1195c18d.jpg

Hey guys so i caved in and have decided to start collecting hot toys! My first purchase was the hot toys mms68 joker, i got it for a really good price. Even though i prefer this jokers suit over the 2.0 DX i really like the head sculpts and the shoes better. Now on ebay i've seen the head sculpts and the shoes sold separately, but i see they are always from china or Singapore. For my 6 inch dbz collection anything that comes out of those 2 countries are fake, and i also purchased artfx new 52 states and they were also fake. so i am worried that these head sculpts and shoes might be fake. Has anyone heard of bootlegs for these figures? I also see catwoman head sculpts and she just came out... most bootlegs come out months after the original release, but i am not familiar with this line so any help is appreciated.

Is the weathered one the one on the right? or is that the DX01 body? It looks amazing with DX11 head.

Hahaha, where did you get that rocket launcher??!!

He doesn't have a left hand that holds the smag right? I wanted mine to hold the knife and smg but he only has a right hand that holds the knife securely and a trigger finger for the guns on the right as well. I think he only holds the shotgun in the left. Can anyone confirm?

He doesn't have a left hand that holds the smag right? I wanted mine to hold the knife and smg but he only has a right hand that holds the knife securely and a trigger finger for the guns on the right as well. I think he only holds the shotgun in the left. Can anyone confirm?

Not mine, I think Shells has it.

It's probably not that hard to get one in 1/6 since there are a ton of military figures out there.

Hey guys so i caved in and have decided to start collecting hot toys! My first purchase was the hot toys mms68 joker, i got it for a really good price. Even though i prefer this jokers suit over the 2.0 DX i really like the head sculpts and the shoes better. Now on ebay i've seen the head sculpts and the shoes sold separately, but i see they are always from china or Singapore. For my 6 inch dbz collection anything that comes out of those 2 countries are fake, and i also purchased artfx new 52 states and they were also fake. so i am worried that these head sculpts and shoes might be fake. Has anyone heard of bootlegs for these figures? I also see catwoman head sculpts and she just came out... most bootlegs come out months after the original release, but i am not familiar with this line so any help is appreciated.

There are bootlegs of the head but I don't think anyone has bootlegged the shoes. The easiest way to spot a "fake" head is the paint and PERS. PERS is what makes the eyes move on the DX head. Fake ones usually have a lazy eye. If you buy the shoes, you'll need new footpegs.

I have a rocket launcher for my Joker as well buddy. I got it from eBay which is where I think Shells probably got it from too.

Hope that helps.

:welcome to the madness!!!! :wave

Back