Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to Nurse Joker, Hot Toys stated in a QnA that they weren't able to make that version because WB. and Christopher Nolan specifically, felt it was morbid and offensive or something. Hot Toys clearly wanted to do it and I think in the 5 years they've had the license they would have put one out by now. I mean, we got an Honor Guard version! I'm sure the Nurse was thought up and developed a few years ago but never came into fruition because they were asked not to make one.

I don't see how licensing or Nolan somehow stops them from doing it if they HAVE the rights to make one. I doubt there's a clause or some kind of contract that states, "oh, you can't make Nurse Joker". That's just ridiculous.

I'm sure we'll see another Ledger Joker soon, probably another purple suited version. DX 3.0! :lol

As for the recent QnA, they could very well mean Nicholson Joker considering how much they've expressed interest in doing variation after variation of him and that "civilian mob" stuff. Look at the Mime, that came out of nowhere.

Too morbid? Nolan's one of the people who came up with the idea.:dunno
Well, they have asked them not to do one a few years ago, but who knows what a few years from now will bring us. In the words of the other Batman...."Things change."

I never understood the reasoning behind that either.

While I've never really been keen on having a Joker disguised as a woman on my shelf, I don't see what's offensive or in bad taste in regards to Ledger. That just seems downright strange.

"Oh, you can make a version of him in his purple outfit, a version of him where he gets the **** kicked out of him, a version where he's in the cop disguise for 2 seconds, but the humorous scene where he dresses up as nurse in one of his best performed scenes is sacred and would be disrespectful to make".

Huh? :lol

Even though Rorywan's mod on the Jokers head has improved it greatly I'm still more than happy with the stock head.

To me the Joker 2.0 figure is the only variation of that character I need from the Nolan Batman movies in my collection.

Jack's Joker on the other hand, the more the merrier.

Just got the laughing head for this guy. All I need is a body now, would the truetype slim body work for this guy?

Anyone know where I can get a set of his body, shirt, vest, tie, pants, shoes and socks for a decent price? I think I wanna make the interrogation scene without buying a completely new set since I would end up having 2 tables/chairs/accessories and it would be redundant...

Anyone know where I can get a set of his body, shirt, vest, tie, pants, shoes and socks for a decent price? I think I wanna make the interrogation scene without buying a completely new set since I would end up having 2 tables/chairs/accessories and it would be redundant...

I could have sworn I saw Joker DX 11 parts on the FS forum.

I would check on ebay. I don't see much on Toy Anxiety. It might cost a decent amount to get all the pieces.

I got my second set from here. Their prices seem to have gone up though. I paid $50 for the PERS about 2 months ago.

https://www.ethobbies.com/search.php?search_query=joker

I could have sworn I saw Joker DX 11 parts on the FS forum.

I pm'ed the guy but he said he sold the parts already, at least the 6 I mentioned that I was looking for.

I got my second set from here. Their prices seem to have gone up though. I paid $50 for the PERS about 2 months ago.

https://www.ethobbies.com/search.php?search_query=joker

Thanks, mate! Compared to some eBay prices, these are actually pretty decent. Shame they don't have the shoes though... Is everything legit HT or do they have customs?

As far as I know everything is HT. The PERS head and all the clothes I got from them were the right quality, so I assume all their stuff is legit. I think they raised their prices in the past month or so... when I bought from them it seemed like a steal compared to eBay prices.

Hey everyone,
I'm also trying to build another joker to go with my laughing sculpt. Anyone know where I can get the foot pegs? Tried Ebay but no luck (I don't like buying items overseas)

Hey everyone,
I'm also trying to build another joker to go with my laughing sculpt. Anyone know where I can get the foot pegs? Tried Ebay but no luck (I don't like buying items overseas)

go buy toht's shoes at toy anxiety. i believe they should be a match.

what i don't recall is whether the pin part comes out on the bottom same as ht shoes do. but the top part is a perfect fit and at any rate could be modded at the bottom (or glued) if necessary.

Back