Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody buy this unlicensed set for Joker? How is it?
135018xnc47335h0uxnn5h.jpg

135017jjait28tttwj11bt.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like the love child of the DX 01 and the DX 11. Doesn't look bad at all if someones looking for an alternate, cheaper option (if it is cheaper).

Seriously, the pants on this figure suck.

What has happened? Has something happened to them or do you just think they suck?

Also I'm going to be picking up a second overcoat soon and do the 'dirty' mod to it.

I know I need black and white paint mixed with water but being the amateur that I am what type of paint do I need for the job?

Thanks.

I'm thinking about getting the clothing set and the two Joker 2.0 Heads do I need an 2.0 true type body or will any true type body work?

What's a reasonable price for the 2.0 Exclusive Joker and the regular edition Joker?

I have both and decided to sell one of them off on my sale thread. Is $330 shipped a pretty good deal?

I'm thinking about getting the clothing set and the two Joker 2.0 Heads do I need an 2.0 true type body or will any true type body work?

Be aware that the 2.0 shoes have different connectors then most shoes/feet from Hot Toys which are the regular ball joints. The 2.0 has peg connectors, so most regular TT bodies are not compatible with the 2.0 shoes.

A couple of pics.

DSCF1846_zps6b7cac7d.jpg
DSCF1847_zps89260dae1_zps0d87d992.jpg

Be aware that the 2.0 shoes have different connectors then most shoes/feet from Hot Toys which are the regular ball joints. The 2.0 has peg connectors, so most regular TT bodies are not compatible with the 2.0 shoes.

A couple of pics.

DSCF1846_zps6b7cac7d.jpg
DSCF1847_zps89260dae1_zps0d87d992.jpg

Ok thanks... I will prob get get an new 2.0 regardless of price then... since it will be close to 300 of everything I would need for it...

What's a reasonable price for the 2.0 Exclusive Joker and the regular edition Joker?

I have both and decided to sell one of them off on my sale thread. Is $330 shipped a pretty good deal?

330 shipped a very good price for the EX provided it is in new condition

an awful lot of people are selling theirs here lately- wonder what is up???

Nothing happened, I just think they suck. It's bad when the version 1 pants are better. What the hell are they made out of? They feel papery.

:lol

Personally I like the pants but I never had the version 1 pants so I can't make a direct comparison.

Although I do agree they do feel a little bit like paper.

I used acrylic paint. I'm an amateur too, but mine turned out fine.

Thanks a lot for the info buddy. I will get black and white acrylic paint when I purchase the spare coat. :hi5:

Back