Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I have one doubt left:

You're saying there is already an adapter thingie on my DX01? So I don't need to buy anything else?

(Sorry, I have never take it's head off :rotfl )

:peace

Yes. Adapter on 01.

You know what, if your 11 head came with a adapter, just pull the 01 head off and see if it the 11 head fits as is.

If not, use the instructions I provided above.

The Sideshow exclusive is now completely sold out and there are going for silly money on ebay. There seem to be loads of the standard version available for sale at £259 in the UK. Should I try and hold out for one of the exclusive versions or get the standard version before they also run out? Are the 2 accessories really worth having?

Heres a random question that just popped into my head. Do you think the people that like the Joker as a character more than Batman are more likely to root for or against Walter White? I prefer Batman but I want to see ol' Heisenberg get away with everything

I'm more a Batman guy, but I'd also like to see Walter White get away with everything.

Just like life, there is next to no justice in this world.:lol

The Sideshow exclusive is now completely sold out and there are going for silly money on ebay. There seem to be loads of the standard version available for sale at £259 in the UK. Should I try and hold out for one of the exclusive versions or get the standard version before they also run out? Are the 2 accessories really worth having?

In my opinion, I find a number of the EX accessories on a number of figures not worth the fuss. Especially, since people jack up the price on eBay, just cause it says exclusive.

With the DX11, yeah it would be cool to have the detonator, but personally, I'd never pose him with it. Now, if the EX item was the laughing sculpt it would be a different story.

Yes. Adapter on 01.

You know what, if your 11 head came with a adapter, just pull the 01 head off and see if it the 11 head fits as is.

If not, use the instructions I provided above.

I just did all that and it was a fairly easy process thanks to your instructions! :hi5:

I just did all that and it was a fairly easy process thanks to your instructions! :hi5:

Leo-Toast.gif

Anyone take the grenade rigging out of thr DX0 overcoat and out it into the overcoat from the DX11? I don't like the color of the DX01 jacket but I want my Joker to have the grenades in his jacket

Had this guy for a few months now, but still loving all the detail. PERS also seems to work better and seems more reliable with this one.

Love the expression you got with the eyes there! :clap

And I have to agree, whilst I don't really trust PERS very much and I think they often throw the likeness off a bit, on this figure I don't mind them at all.

Is anyone selling or know where i can find a dx11 over coat? theres only one on ebay and its 40bucks buy it now. ive seen a few sell around the 20-25 range on bids but not anymore.

Back