Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about selling my second bashed Joker. Everything is DX11, but it has DX01 pants with suspenders. No accessories, grey jacket, or purple coat. PM me if anyone's interested.

Cheers everyone!! I hadnt reposed him for months, so had a good afternoon to try it out. Every figure has their best angle, especially with PERS. With DX11, I think he looks best and most menacing looking down and to the side with eye up. I copied that from heaps of other pics in this thread! All the DX figures are different - I think DX09 Batman looks great straight on with eyes looking to the side. For some reason, my DX10 looks best from a mostly straight on look, as does DX05. Either way, I gotta stop playing around with the PERS in case one breaks on me!

I love this figure. I can't believe I passed up getting one. I hope HT rally does another Joker as hinted by Howard. Wish I could get bone at a decent price.

I love this figure. I can't believe I passed up getting one. I hope HT rally does another Joker as hinted by Howard. Wish I could get bone at a decent price.

I'm selling a bashed one. It's pretty much an interrogation Joker. So no jackets or accessories.

Messing about with the camera today and took a nice B&W shot of The Joker

10018712083_5c6d885f28_z.jpg

What is a decent price for this figure? The Cheapest I have found is 368 with shipping....

What is a decent price for this figure? The Cheapest I have found is 368 with shipping....

Keep checking the B/S/T section of this forum. Often you can find some great deals and may be able to find it still for less than that. :wink1:

Back