HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Damn fine pics of Dx 02. So cool I took mine off the market, I'll have both Dx 02 and Dx 12 :yess:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

P1090198.jpg

That cape is beast. Reminds me of my giant TDK long. That's what I'll be using for the DX12 if I don't like the stock cape. Are the rayon capes more expensive? They look great.

I know it's the DX02, but damn, those are some mighty fine pics Maglor. :clap

I love SSC's new listing for the figure in the newsletter; "The Darth Night Rises Sixth Scale Figure".

:lol :rotfl :lol
Does it really say "Darth Night Rises", I hadn't even noticed. :goodpost:

Looks like the initial hoopla has calmed a bit. Now it's just the wait for shipping.

Does anyone think that the face plates from the DX 2 Batman will fit in the cowl of this DX Batman and visa versa?

Does anyone think that the face plates from the DX 2 Batman will fit in the cowl of this DX Batman and visa versa?

It looks like the DX02's face plates will fit the DX12 with some slight sanding, as someone who already has the DX12 has mentioned earlier.

There are two different length capes shown here, but they're both rayon:

P1080914.jpg

P1080918.jpg

P1080165.jpg

P1080891.jpg

I am skeptical that the stock cape will sit that flat on the shoulders and hang that naturally.

very nice pics bro... well represented batman figure

:hi5::hi5::hi5::hi5::hi5:

The useable one (frowning) from dx02 is similar to the one that comes with the dx12. I don't really see any need to get em :huh

I will make a sincere attempt to telepathically strangle the next person who quotes Maglor's entire set of recent pics, excellent though they were.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2md_VcM0FCc&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
sorry :rotfl

I will make a sincere attempt to telepathically strangle the next person who quotes Maglor's entire set of recent pics, excellent though they were.

Hahaha! That made me really laugh! :D

$300 and they're yours! :hi5:

*that may seem like a lot, but not so bad when you think of it as being a mere $100 per mouth ;)

I actually am not getting the DX 12, I'm more interested in only getting one or two of it's face plates for my DX 2.

Back