HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

A few moody new pics in lowlight.
I'm happy with cape, I have to say. But each to their own I guess. This is the smiley faceplate...

More nice pics. :yess:

Is Bats shy? He keeps looking away from the camera. You gotta get him to open up. It's hard being the symbol we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

oily.jpg

Here a straight photo...i don't know the oily abs problem from DX02...so maybe I just can't see it (yet)? :)

I'm saying nothing.
:monkey3

Has yours shown any indication that it might be oil Rory? Or, under similar light, does it look lke xenomorph's? :dunno

To make the complete Nolanverse Batman set of figures HT has to strongly consider a Bruce Wayne DKR figure with robe, cane and leg brace. No Pers...maybe with suit. Would sell a ton of these so that should apppeal to them...

To make the complete Nolanverse Batman set of figures HT has to strongly consider a Bruce Wayne DKR figure with robe, cane and leg brace. No Pers...maybe with suit. Would sell a ton of these so that should apppeal to them...

Yes! And for crying out loud, a bearded headsculpt suitable for TDKR/BB. :lecture

Great idea.:clap

No, mine looks nothing like that.:dunno

5-29.jpg

Rory, your photos are absolutley stunning. The suit looks amazing, and even the faceplate looks good from what I can see. It looks like a totally different figure compared to some other photos I have seen. Amazing Job. :clap :clap:clap

oily.jpg

Here a straight photo...i don't know the oily abs problem from DX02...so maybe I just can't see it (yet)? :)

I'm not sure what's going on there but the bottom two left (our right) ab plates are darker.

Ah well, if it's oil we all know to blame Rory!

A bearded bruce is long overdue. I'm surprised we havn't seen one so far, even a custom (that Im aware of, sorry if there is one already made, I just havn't seen it yet).

I'm sure this has been discussed. . .somewhere, but how is the base material for the suit? Is it all that flexible? Presumably more flexible than that horrible Captain America suit?

I'm sure this has been discussed. . .somewhere, but how is the base material for the suit? Is it all that flexible? Presumably more flexible than that horrible Captain America suit?

It's pretty good, way softer and more posable than Capt. It's like a soft black cotton.

Thanks. That's one of the biggest reasons I kinda wanna upgrade my DX-02 statue.

To do that we would need a Ra's :lol

Thanks. That's one of the biggest reasons I kinda wanna upgrade my DX-02 statue.

:lol

To be honest thats the most impressive thing about this, you can actually move the joints and pose it!

Back