HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Do you think a narrow shoulder body might make the suit fit tighter/better?

No. It looks like your suit is too big for the Dent body which I think has broader shoulders. Maybe an Advanced would help? Its hard for me to tell because I'm looking at a picture. Its funny because the narrow shoulder is made for suits because suits are usually made smaller to fit form against the body. Are you sure thats a Dent body and not a slim?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I switched out Dent's body for a TTM21 since the knee joint broke so I just superglued the knee back and used it for this Bruce Wayne. He's already pretty big since he stands taller than most of my other TDKR figures already, even taller than the Bane, I was a bit puzzled why. I can try to get a pic next to the other figures. If I pull the jacket closed tight around the body, it doesn't look bad, but it won't stay like that. If I take the vest off, it seems to fit a little better but people say he looks better in the 3-piece suit, more "classy". Are there any pics I can take that would help assess the figure?

Here are some earlier pics with and without the vest:
DSCN3183.jpg
DSCN3184.jpg

Last edited:

Did this figure have any common problems such as cracking suit etc?

Did this figure have any common problems such as cracking suit etc?

No.

Like every other HT product your mileage may vary, so if you buy it, inspect the box contents carefully when you first get it.

Are there any pics I can take that would help assess the figure?

Those pics would be fine if they were in focus. ;)

Those pics would be fine if they were in focus. ;)

I had mentioned when I first posted those that my camera's focus is broken. I haven't gotten a Nexus7 to replace it yet so it'll be out of focus time to time. You can still see the fit on the figure despite the bluriness.

Last edited:

my wife came in and said, here, im good with little things....:pfft:

then disappears with it. comes back 10 minutes later saying she used jewelry tools to get it in.

this thing SUCKS. truly. worst design ever. and yeah, i just got around to opening it. overall, i like it, but damn this cape to hell.

:rotfl She sounds like my wife! :lol

i cant get this mother ****ing cape in and im about to jump out a window. ive been fighting it for 1 hour and have gotten nowhere. im about to strap dynamite to this POS. cheap as hell. makes me so mad that the engineers cant find a better way to attach a cape to a doll.

heh, i bought a custom cape and they just tie the end of the cape with cellotape. lol

a3ugyqu2.jpg

I decided to attempt to paint the eyelids black...so far so good

You've got a little spot there son.

Or on top of the eye? That's just the pic...it came out awesome! Thank god cause I was trippin lol

Lol no, I'm messing. I was referring to the big black bit of paint on the paper. ;)

MY batman has finally arrived and i am pretty happy with the pose!

Here is he is with the rest of my hot toy figures. cant wait to get my hands on bane.

MY batman has finally arrived and i am pretty happy with the pose!

Here is he is with the rest of my hot toy figures. cant wait to get my hands on bane.

Wow I've never even thought of that pose! Great job! I'm stealing it as we speak lol

Looks great but fix jokers coat!

Back