1/6 Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a second r2 in case. If c3po comes out without an r2 on the market, r2 will skyrocket. It is an awesome figure and I now have an r2 for each ot movie. Also, I?m sure pt r2 will debut at some point to milk the release.

I truly wonder what is the hang up on HT 3PO. Really doesn't make sense. Especially when the Asian market loves robots in general. That figure would likely sell more than usual just to robot fans alone.

C-3PO is the last critical HT character for me stemming from the Magnificent 7 heroes from the original film.

(although I wish they'd redo Han and Ben from that movie)

I truly wonder what is the hang up on HT 3PO. Really doesn't make sense. Especially when the Asian market loves robots in general. That figure would likely sell more than usual just to robot fans alone.

C-3PO is the last critical HT character for me stemming from the Magnificent 7 heroes from the original film.

(although I wish they'd redo Han and Ben from that movie)

They are figuring out ways to make him really expensive.

Han and Ben have more than their share of detractors, but the worst in the ANH line-up have to be Luke Cruise and Chewie's cousin.

Poor Chewie. :lol Still a highlight in my collection, especially at certain angles/lighting. Ben, Luke, and Han are still the weakest to my eye. I vacillate over which is worse but lean toward Luke most of the time. But Ben is the most important, as there will only be one of him. With Luke you'll have 10 outfits and variations to maybe land on the best version and get rid of or hide the weak ones in your collection.

Poor Chewie. :lol Still a highlight in my collection, especially at certain angles/lighting. Ben, Luke, and Han are still the weakest to my eye. I vacillate over which is worse but lean toward Luke most of the time. But Ben is the most important, as there will only be one of him. With Luke you'll have 10 outfits and variations to maybe land on the best version and get rid of or hide the weak ones in your collection.

:lol Chewie was a bit of luck-of-the-draw. My copy looked pretty good after a great deal of futzing and very minor trimming, but some were worse than others, and ultimately, all of them were pretty bad out of the box. Ben with the hood up can pass; and Luke looks stellar with the training helmet on. :rotfl

I agree with multiple chances on Luke and Han, whereas there's just the one Ben. Sideshow's sculpt still bests it. Likely HT will never revisit. Damn shame.

But there's still hope for Han with Bespin Han out there somewhere. And Luke pilot may give us a good Hamill. Doubtful yes, but ... collecting is built on hope.

As over priced as these 2 are I still think the emperor 3 pack from SHFA gets the top spot for worse SW value of 2020 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a second r2 in case. If c3po comes out without an r2 on the market, r2 will skyrocket. It is an awesome figure and I now have an r2 for each ot movie. Also, I?m sure pt r2 will debut at some point to milk the release.
HT will probably give us red eyed 3po with Babu Frik
ddc47372a04a20c45503701fd49b404b.jpg
c043046f032e14fec0e2b84604b4a631.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Back