Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's just a knockoff of the already out hot toys version not a new design.

If a customizer offered a Blade 1 vest, coat without red lining, and improved sculpt, I think I'd get this knockoff to finally own a Blade from the first movie.

You could always dye the red jacket lining black but the vest may require a bit more work to replicate the look of the first film. I too own this figure but will pick up the knockoff to mod it for a Blade 1 look.

You could always dye the red jacket lining black but the vest may require a bit more work to replicate the look of the first film. I too own this figure but will pick up the knockoff to mod it for a Blade 1 look.

Next to the vest, my mayor problem is the sculpt though. I never got the enthusiasm about it, and simply don't see Snipes in it. Actually, just for fun, I just searched for my original post in this thread from October 2009 when the prototype was revealed, and found it. I never ended up buying him, and have never actually regretted that decision, as the sculpt never grew on me.

Agree about the headsculpt, my first thought honestly was "damn, they didn't get Snipes' likeness?". The sculpt and paint is great though, very realistic, but I hardly see Snipes in there.
And while the outfit looks great, I'm still disappointed they didn't make a Blade I version, I much prefer that outfit. While the difference might not be important to most, I much prefer the vest from Blade I, and I prefer his coat to be completely black, I just don't like the red liner, doesn't fit to the character IMO.
Depending on the price and if they tweak the sculpt, I may still get it, it is Blade afterall.

Here's how he should look IMO: :D
vlcsnap-137123.png

Hi guys here's a custom blade and motorcycle I'm working on.
5cb233aaa43eab3ee77aeb649f606882.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I agree completely. Even better with a bit of customisation.
1d19a15b59eddda87978dd485ae85534.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Was only gonna be a matter of time before someone did a run of Blade sets, seeing as how much the fig goes for on ebay and how popular a HT fig he is. Oh yeah and the like zero chance of HT making another Blade figure.

Just ordered the full onesixthkit figure on eBay. I'll never be able to have the real deal, so this is next best thing I suppose!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back