Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it and have to say I really like it. The hair is the wrong color though. But its a fun figure. Will post shots soon.

On a side note it is currently standing next to Perseus on my desk, it becomes very apparent that the scale difference between them is all wrong. Perseus is huge or Sarah is very small. Or both.

Cool figure though. And for all you guys trying styling products on the hair, try plain old water first. The hair is so fine that it stays together with water and dries that way.

I got it and have to say I really like it. The hair is the wrong color though. But its a fun figure. Will post shots soon.

On a side note it is currently standing next to Perseus on my desk, it becomes very apparent that the scale difference between them is all wrong. Perseus is huge or Sarah is very small. Or both.

Cool figure though. And for all you guys trying styling products on the hair, try plain old water first. The hair is so fine that it stays together with water and dries that way.

That's all I had to do, thought it would dry and return to it's original state, but still looks wet.

Mine arrived at my local post office early this morning. Now it's only a matter of an hour or two before it's at my doorstep. :blissy

A few photos, straight out of the box. As I expected, she looks much better in hand. It’s not all good, though. I dislike the arms. They look good, but so far, it’s difficult to get natural or dynamic pose with them. The legs bend really weirdly at the knees as well making her very unstable.
SC4.jpg
sc1.jpg

However, when you pose her next to the T-800, she :rock

SC2.jpg
SC3.jpg

I like both figures. I always felt that the hair-down version was more important but I've found my enthusiasm for the assassin Sarah has gotten much higher than it once was. Its a cool look and yes the likeness on it is better.

I must admit, the pair do look quite splendid together. Much better than the other Sarah imo even though that fig. does have a better likeness, this one is more exciting. Hmm, may have to buy this.

I had every intension of just keeping the donut head and selling her on. But she looks so good next to the T-800, that I’m keeping her. It’s making me hope HT make a young John Connor now.

I showed my wife the pics here of altering the hair to get a better likeness to the scene the mill place and ask her to give it a try for me. She's still working on it but here is where we at for the moment
sarahcpics.jpg

Time for a new wife. :monkey1

lol. Can't do that to wifey.........she's one hell of a cook!! Na, but she's cool with this stuff. She's even getting into "critiquing" pics of different figures that I show her here. I guess that something to share.

lol. Can't do that to wifey.........she's one hell of a cook!! Na, but she's cool with this stuff. She's even getting into "critiquing" pics of different figures that I show her here. I guess that something to share.

:lol Just pretend you're interested in her bags and fashion, etc...works for me!

Back