Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't you spend $650 on a fight club figure that looked like Brad Pitt's stunt double?

I know you're envious but maybe one day someone will make you a half baked custom of something remotely close and you might be a tad less bitter that you missed out on it. Jut gotta be on the ball man, can't win em all i guess.

But for 6 dollars or 6000 dollars the Sarah head is the worst thing HT has put out in years. Good thing there's a better standard head out there.

Group shot ............

IMG_7027.jpg

Nice group shot :hi5:

But for 6 dollars or 6000 dollars the Sarah head is the worst thing HT has put out in years. Good thing there's a better standard head out there.

Is that based off looking at pics or looking the figure in hand? In person the likeness is good. Better than a stunt double :lol

Yea, I'm not going to even bother messing up the hair. She looks fine.

And I'm for sure not going to style the hair with beauty products. No telling how that will react with the doll hair over time.

I almost bring my T-100 S.C to the beauty salon and now I have to tell the person work just try to make some changes with out any product.:)

i thought so too til i saw it in hand. it really does look nice inhand. not 100% but oh 80% or so. this "in hand" phenomena still amazes me. sometime the BEST pics w/ a $3k camera just can't capture it. oh and i got that "better standard" head, the bangs hair piece, glasses and hat for about $30 shipped on ebay so i'll have the best of both!

I have it and it truly is one of the worst HT figures I have ever bought. Looks nothing like Linda H. Had I known TA was going to part her out with the T-1000 head I would not have gotten this. I'd get the regular Sarah instead.

And I'm for sure not going to style the hair with beauty products. No telling how that will react with the doll hair over time.

I might have stayed clear of it had HT's own instructions not said you could do so. I follow their instructions with figures, never put water or paint to muscle bodies, etc., but they said use styling product to customize it, so I'd imagine it probably won't be too harmful over time.

To follow up to Evilface and others, I do have it in hand and I think it actually looks even worse than in pictures. Really really bad at least in m opinion and the hair is God Awful no matter which way yu look at it.

BUT the Sarah Connor headfromthe regular release looked bad in pics and actually is much nicer in person, I like that whole figure put together to be honest. though since all i wanted was the T-1000 head I should hae got that head loose instead f the regular sarah head even though I got an extra head out of it ad paid the same amount of money in the end the head is THAT BAD IMO that it would have saved me agrivation.

Got mine Sarah today. I think the articulation is very limited, because of the rubber arms and the pants.

here some iphone pictures

Sarah and the Terminator:

Back