Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this look like the trenchcoat you have for Sarah?

TRD10062.jpg

Thats cool, yeah I had a feeling she may have been wearing a mans coat in the film, I'll have to take a look at that again.

And you used the triadtoys site itself to order things before? They safe?

I've purchase a few stuff in the past including this and I had no problems at all. Besides them having long delays for pre-order items, I think they're ok.

I've purchase a few stuff in the past including this and I had no problems at all. Besides them having long delays for pre-order items, I think they're ok.

PapitoMX any chance you could take a pic of your sarah in that trenchcoat in a more neutral standing pose? If you get the time. Its hard to tell what kind of fit it is when shes pointing the gun.

Thanks.

PapitoMX any chance you could take a pic of your sarah in that trenchcoat in a more neutral standing pose? If you get the time. Its hard to tell what kind of fit it is when shes pointing the gun.

Thanks.

Here there are. Sleeves do run long on her....

DSC02440.jpg

DSC02439.jpg

Thanks PapitoMX :)

Hmm...the colour is ideal but I think it might be a little too big for my liking. Right now I'm thinking I might try that other coat I posted a pic of which is meant for a female figure, and is also from triadtoys. However I've saved the link you gave in favourites just in case.

I'm glad you happened to post about this as I've got a 3rd long-haired Sarah here that I'd actually planned to do this with 'at some point', but so far its still boxed up, so thanks for the help and turning my attention towards triadtoys.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/14cCtnt1WS8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/14cCtnt1WS8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back