Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
header.jpg

Just added T-1000 In Sarah Connor Disguise to the Cool Toy Review Photo Archive.

Man I'm so glad that the regular T-1000s bullet wounds don't function that way. For awhile there I assumed that they would have been. I love how the metal plates are fused into his TT body.

besides the head, is the Sarah body and clothing basically the same as the other Sarah Connor Hot Toys? kind of debating which one I should get. thanks.

If its either/or thats a tough decision. "Hair down" is more important in terms of the film but the regular 'assassin' version is a really cool look and has a superior likeness. I wouldn't want to be without either but if I was choosing I'd also consider that the T-1000 as Sarah figure has more compatability with other T2 figures like the T-1000 himself and the BD T-800. It has everything the assassin Sarah has apart from the machine gun, hat and sunglasses. So its otherwise the same body, clothing and weapons including the shotgun, pistol and knife. You would also have the steel mill floor base and T-1000 bullet hits which if you wanted you could add to the real T-1000....oh and the donut head!

So ultimately I think T-1000 as Sarah is more worthwhile but anyone requiring only a standalone representation of the character should get the regular figure for its better likeness and all around coolness.

thanks everyone, I was also thinking along the same path. I guess my only other question is, is the environmental base the only stand this comes with? if I want to display the figure as Sarah I would have to get the stand from the other assassin one, as well as the boots? thanks for the help again!

also does anyone know if the coat she wears in Cyberdyne building is the same as Reese wore in Terminator, when they make his figure I was thinking of getting an extra to give to her for that scene. thanks!

also does anyone know if the coat she wears in Cyberdyne building is the same as Reese wore in Terminator, when they make his figure I was thinking of getting an extra to give to her for that scene. thanks!

Theres only the environmental stand with the T-1000 sarah and the coat she wears in the cyberdyne building is presumably something she borrowed from Dyson to hide her combat gear. Actually options for this coat were discussed in the last few pages, have a look. Triad toys do trenchcoats which, though not exact copies of that particular coat, seem to look close enough.

Anyone interested i have a Sarah Connor T-1000 up for grabs for cheap in the for sale section. :peace

I wish you had mentioned it 2 days ago Josh.:pfft::lol I already got a deal on V1 Sarah and bought it off another forum member. No biggy though, I'll just pick up the other parts down the road. I like the V1 sculpt better anyway.

I just got this figure 2 days ago. I am so happy with it. I chose this version because I feel the HS is better than V1 Sarah. Also I love the rooted hair.

I was a it on the fence about the rubber arms though. I was bit dissapointed in the loss of poa but once I got the figure in hand I can see that rubber arms was the right choice. The rubber arms make her look less toy like and more realstic.

I'm afraid to style her hair with product. I've been styling it with a baby's brush and hot water. It's not working out too bad. I feel better because I don't think I can ruin her hair with just those two things.

Wasn't a fan of the series, but I did love this pose from I believe one of the DVD covers, enjoy......

DSC02451.jpg

DSC02453.jpg

Back