Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a few more pics...
DSC02437.jpg

wow! that john connor custom looks great! it looks very much like he did in the film...what head did you use?

OK, with apologies to the other guys who've done mods to the hair, this ^ is the best I've seen so far. I haven't touched the hair on any of my Sarahs yet but this is what I'll try for. Thats just hair gel you say Vodoun?

Also - excellent pose on your T-800. Right from the archive of promotional photos.

Very nice work on the hair, haven't had time or patience to work at mine since my last efforts, but that's about what I'm aiming for when I'm done.

May have to switch to gel instead of wax to get it to totally work.

Thats just hair gel you say Vodoun?

Yeah, as far as I know.

dscf0560.jpg

Also - excellent pose on your T-800. Right from the archive of promotional photos.

I loved that pose, if you remember from last time I posed it like that.

4707212204_f3324f649a_z.jpg

May have to switch to gel instead of wax to get it to totally work.

It really is the best route. Even though it doesn't look much, that was 30 - 45 minutes of work between fingers, toothpicks, fine paint brushes trying to break up the thick strands that were heavily gelled. Though it worked out well spilling some gel off my finger onto the forehead giving that sweaty look that still remains.

When it dries it holds so then you can rough it up add more gel to gently soften it again to work with it more while twisting/rotating your fingers like rolling a ball of blu-tack. The hair would be just too springy without it. Even when it dries it still looks wet. Of course easily washes out with water.

Well I was trying to work with wax just because it has a bit cleaner of a quality to it, but I'm not sure that with doll hair, it's going to do the trick. Also, part of what's slown me down is that the wax I use works best on my hair when it's wet, so I've been wetting the figure down, but then there's extra work breaking off strands, really tedious work, and I'm thinking trying it dry might work easier. While I love finally having the T2 Sarah Connor I've wanted, this figure still isn't as big a deal to me as either Terminator or some other stuff I've gotten recently, but with the T-1000 pending, I want to get to finishing my customization of Sarah for when he arrives as she'll be integral to the photos.

Vodoun, you've actually done the best job i've seen yet with the hair on this figure, really made it look worth the purchase IMO.

If you haven't seen already, I went with the gel route. Nice and messy.

Simply stunning Vodoun. As others have said, this is the best set of photos of this Sarah to date. Awesome. One thing though, how do you plan to prevent dust & dirt sticking & building up in the gel?

Well maybe if that happened it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

It would be for me personally, to be honest. I simply couldn't take the risk of damage considering the cost (and the NZ dollar exchange rate). It will be interesting to see what happens to the gel & wax 6 months or so down the road.
But, that said, I'm really enjoying this figure and see everyones solutions to hair styling.

Last edited:
If I was to use something on the hair it would prolly be elmers glue. It will dry clear and hold up over time. Human hair products wont.

Can anyone with T-1000 as SC hike up her shirt to expose the metal band around her that allow magnets to stick to her?! Thanks in advance.... A behind and front shot of the torso if applicable...

T-1000 on ordinary narrow TT... with what appears to be foil-like (compose of ferum/nickle/cobalt) stick-on

!B13dcj!!2k~$%28KGrHqZ,!g4E%297ryMJjyBMgLmuZ9%29!~~_12.JPG

Last edited:
vodoun, looking the best yet. If only you could get a way to make the bottom strands curl and/or hang naturally and not stick outwards I think it would be as close as it;s gonna get.

Back