Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any good Canadian retailers I can still pre-order this from? This will be my first Hot Toys fig :clap

Silver Snail I doubt I will be able to get her from and it doesnt seem like Legends Action Figures has her either, at least yet.

Which would be the better place to order from, considering shipping too...Timewalkertoys or Sideshow? Have never ordered from either....

Which would be the better place to order from, considering shipping too...Timewalkertoys or Sideshow? Have never ordered from either....

Sideshow is the official US distributer for HT figures so id go with sideshow. Plus you get reward points.:)

"Why take something the body doesn't need right now?"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wsHLbZyA2Uk&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wsHLbZyA2Uk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lol stop laughing at me hahah.:clap

Lol stop laughing at me hahah.:clap

I love the ending, she laughs as he flexes and he's like

"stapp eet, stapp et, yuh dunt undastand, yuhr just like the rest"

"You looked like a big gorilla" she says

then Arnie goes all apesh-- on her and tosses her around

"Arghhhhhh aheuh! aueh!"

default.jpg

very funny.

"Stap dat! Stap it i'm not ugly, i'm bootiful! This is what body is supposed to look like!"

I just signed up yesterday on Sideshow to order this, but I keep trying to use the $10 off code they gave me but I keep getting a page saying: Sorry!
The code 'WELCOME,' is not able to be used with this account. It is restricted to only the account for which it was created.

What am I doing wrong? I added it to the promo wallet & gift card redeeming, dunno what else to do???

I just signed up yesterday on Sideshow to order this, but I keep trying to use the $10 off code they gave me but I keep getting a page saying: Sorry!
The code 'WELCOME,' is not able to be used with this account. It is restricted to only the account for which it was created.

What am I doing wrong? I added it to the promo wallet & gift card redeeming, dunno what else to do???

if it's a gift card given to you by SS this isn't a gift card item. Unless someone bought a gift card as a gift?

Yeah it's bull____. I got the $10 off one AND that little pop up message from that black female sideshow employee stating that I got two e-gift cards. The first with $20 dollars off and the other with 35 dollars off.

That's 65 dollars that I can't even use that THEY gave me. I tried putting them in but got that same "this item doesn't have the gift card symbol" message. I would have loved to have had a 90 dollar something Sarah Connor but it just didn't happen.

They shouldn't offer them if they can't be used on things I want.

While nice, Sideshow Gift Cards are basically to help clear inventory, they're for in stock items. It's nice if there's something you haven't got yet that you'd like to save on, but it's not useful to buy just anything.

I think the only non in stock discounts you can use are reward points, those can go to preorders, but discount codes and gift cards are in stock items.

Are there any good Canadian retailers I can still pre-order this from? This will be my first Hot Toys fig :clap

Silver Snail I doubt I will be able to get her from and it doesnt seem like Legends Action Figures has her either, at least yet.

Call toys2 to place a preorder. Although the site says sold out, he will likely be able to get you one.

i never ordered this, and now looking to buy i noticed alot of retailers pre-sold out for more than SS has it right now on there sight for . is this the cheapest around right now, has avail.? why is that usually other retailers have items cheaper,but not this

Not sure why it'd be pricier at places, some may still be under the impression it's very limited, or maybe it is still pretty limited and Sideshow's getting a majority inventory with retailers getting small ammounts so they're charging more for the limited availability.

Just pre-ordered her from Toys2! They had her back in-stock this afternoon. That sure saved me a lot of money, compared to ordering from Sideshow. Cheap shipping and no customs duty!!!

Back