Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine as well. That was pretty fast. We should start seeing some official in hand photos soon im guessing. :yess:

Can you imagine if all pre-orders had this kind of turn around? :google

I guess they would have just barely missed SDCC by 2 weeks or so then. Blessing in disguse because it convinced Sideshow to make her a more of a regular release to allow more fans to get one. :rock

Holy crap that was FAST! Here's hoping the T-1000 freaks us out with a quick release too :pray:

Of course that won't happen ............. the only reason this released so fast is because it was already a final product, they just made more.

Got mine too. That was fast i was just telling the wife i have a buch of pre-orders but wasnt expecting to have to pay for at least 2 months. Man HT is getting a lot of my money this year.

E

Nice that it won't take long to receive the Sarah I want most, and then hopefully not far after is the T-1000 to use that donut head on.

Of course, if they both show up pretty quick, it leaves us hanging, where's our BD T-800.

Item arrival: 25 days

Item name: T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise 1/6th scale Figure

Item #: 900993

Item total: US$ 149.99

Est. ship weight (US): 4 lbs.

Ship cost: contact for quote: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=134

Dear Valued Awesomeness Skidawg,

Your pre-order of the T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise 1/6th scale Figure will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 25 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Friday, August 6, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi.

Wow, that was a lot faster than I expected. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Can't wait for this to show up on my doorstep.

I kind of like it this way. I'd rather they announced new products 60 days before they ship rather than wait 9-12 months for them to arrive.

Well, it was supposed to be ready for next week, so even though it's fast from when we found out about it and ordered it, it's techincally late :lol

Sadly I had to cancel this. Gort and some others things came up so fast. Letting this go was easy. Nothing too impressive that scream must buy for me.

Yea and they have 3rd quarter listed on this figure, DAMN!@!!!!#@#%(@*(&#(@

I'll have to make it work, there's another pay period but I have hella Marvel along with Pred coming.

I'm glad these are coming later to toys2 then sideshow. I can save some more up before Eric gets them in.

Back