Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the notice too. Majorly looking forward to this figure, can't wait to see how the hair looks and what colour it actually is. If its as red as in the photos we've seen so far I won't mind all that much, I'll just rationalise it as the steel environment reflecting on it. But if I was to use it as a cyberdyne Sarah I wouldn't have the benefit of that rationalisation.

But great as this is I am going to be majorly in debt on Visa. I was only able to pay off a paltry amount of my balance owed yesterday and that didn't include a BBTS order and Guardian predator which I know have now been charged. Add the new T-Sarahs (getting more than one) and methinks I won't be able to avoid paying interest for awhile.

Glad mine are coming in soon. I'm surprised that after all of the hub-bub on this figure that it's still available on SSC's site. I guess this means the T-1000 donut-head will be alot easier for some people to get.

Got the notice too. Majorly looking forward to this figure, can't wait to see how the hair looks and what colour it actually is. If its as red as in the photos we've seen so far I won't mind all that much, I'll just rationalise it as the steel environment reflecting on it. But if I was to use it as a cyberdyne Sarah I wouldn't have the benefit of that rationalisation.

I think it's just the shots.

Regular Sarah isn't this orange, so I don't think this one will be either. They know what color her hair is in the movie, haven't really seen HT ever really botch a hair color.

HT_T2_SarahConnor_PR09.jpg

Glad to hear she's coming so soon... I figured we might not see her for a few more months.

But, it will make the wait for the T-1000 that much harder :monkey2

But, it will make the wait for the T-1000 that much harder :monkey2

Shouldn't be too bad, Sideshow's listing him as September, could be a month after this figure, or could be just a few weeks.

I'm more concerned with when the next announcement in the line will come, we're almost done, 2-3 figures at the most left for them to make, likely only 1-2.

Thought of another very scene-specific headsculpt they could do for the T-800 - from the resetting the chip SE scene with his scalp pulled up, removeable shock dampening assembly and chip. It would be yet another display option for the MMS117, if a bit meaningless without Sarah and John and a mirror diorama.

Anywho still hoping for young John, Cyberdyne T-800 and Steel mill T-800. There was also talk from people of the Pescadero Escape/garage/desert Sarah..I would buy that.

Anywho still hoping for young John, Cyberdyne T-800 and Steel mill T-800. There was also talk from people of the Pescadero Escape/garage/desert Sarah..I would buy that.

Wouldn't that be the whole package?

Wouldn't that be the whole package?

Depends, HT could possibly pack that all into one, or they could split it. I'm really not sure what to expect from them, as robust as the T-1000 package is, I would think a T-800 equally loaded would be possible, but then, T-800 seems a big seller, so I could see them trying to get a little bit more money by selling 2 separate figures instead of a deluxe set. T-1000 might not have had enough selling power to sell 2 separate so I think that's why they went 2 in one with him.

just got my 25 day notice. Chances are I will cancel, I jsut want the head so I might buy that seperately.

Well, I wouldn't count the portraits intentionally made to look nothing like the actors :lol

Drake wasn't a redhead with a mustache.

Drake_Figure-Hot-l.jpg

Kane also didn't have a mustache :lol

Alien_Nostromo_Kane_m.jpg

Calling BS on that though. Billy does look like Landham. They didn't have the likeness rights for Weathers and look at how well Creed turned out. They didn't give him a bleached fro. :lol

Last edited:
Back