Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

:( I was going to ask you to be my date.

:( :( :(

Oh well, you can come out to the desert with King and I while we smoke paoti and indian dance.

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

Im glad i have a few connections. :naughty

This is just a Sarah Connor figure with extra boots and a useless T-1000 head.

Yeah, yeah, I know, this is the only way to get that head for the upcoming T-1000 figure.

For the price of just these heads on ebay, it's probably better to just buy this whole thing.

Is it just me or does the entire Sarah Connor figure (her head, body and clothes) look really, I don't know, toy like? I've never seen a Hot Toys figure look this off. The base and boots is the only thing that looks "real".

Her face especially. I mean it's not as extreme as say a Mattel or Hasbro figure but it's pretty damn close. This does not look like a 140 dollar + exclusive to me. Just a figure to get everyone to buy that fantastic T-1000 head.

Is it just me or does the entire Sarah Connor figure (her head, body and clothes) look really, I don't know, toy like? I've never seen a Hot Toys figure look this off.

Her face especially. I mean it's not as extreme as say a Mattel or Hasbro figure but it's pretty damn close. This does not look like a 140 dollar + exclusive to me. Just a figure to get everyone to buy that fantastic T-1000 head.

Nope, I think since the likeness is off, the one thing the figure has going for it is the realistic skin on her body and arms. Much less toyish than Silk Spectre.

I think it looks pretty amazing bar the headsculpt. Even that has fantastic qualities though, just look at the rooted hair. Just a shame the sculpt is off.

This is just a Sarah Connor figure with extra boots and a useless T-1000 head.

Yeah, yeah, I know, this is the only way to get that head for the upcoming T-1000 figure.

For the price of just these heads on ebay, it's probably better to just buy this whole thing.

Pretty much. Buy both, keep the different parts and sell of the duplicates.

Missing out on a figure is well worth not having to attend that nerd fest. :hi5:

It is actually fun despite all of the other nerds there. I just wish I could have the con exclusives sent directly to my house instead of having to go pick them up :lol And no way am I waiting in line to mail them! That line is almost as long as the Hall H line! :lol

Frankly, I'm loving all of the hate for this figure. Means it should be easier to get :yess:

Who am I kidding, you guys always complain but end up buying one anyway :rolleyes:

Pretty much. Buy both, keep the different parts and sell of the duplicates.

Thats what i'm doing. I only need one Sarah ............. the original Sarah beats this one and then some. The T-1000 sculpt is all I want.

I didn't really care for the original Sarah... and prefer the look (even though its a bit Exorcist) of this one. So, I'll just stick with this version.

It mentions the hair being 'styled' or something to that effect in the specs, does that mean it'll look a lot different in hand? Going by other figs with hair I mean, I dont have any myself so i'm just wondering why they'd point that out...

i was thinking they might tweak the sculpt, but with less than 2 months before the convention it's probably already in production. i can't remember the last time i thought a sculpt was so off. shame really since the expression is cool.

the paint does look really good though. but i'm with the guys who are liking v1 over this one - glad i got it early and cheap. however that T1000 head is my favourite of all the different BD he receives throughout the film.

Thats what i'm doing. I only need one Sarah ............. the original Sarah beats this one and then some. The T-1000 sculpt is all I want.

I want 2 Sarah, but I want both of them from the Steel Mill. I don't care as much for the V1 Sniper Sarah. I just wish I could get the V1's expression with the Sarah-1000's hair. I would even want 2 of this Sarah just because the heads would be EXACTLY the same. That is going a bit too far in being a double! :lol

I really wouldn't mind getting a bunch of those floor pieces though! I like how you can customize the look of them.

the paint does look really good though. but i'm with the guys who are liking v1 over this one - glad i got it early and cheap. however that T1000 head is my favourite of all the different BD he receives throughout the film.

This is exactly how I feel. I MUST have that T-1000 sculpt, end of story. I've never even heard of that artist before but he did a bang up job.

Still donut head means biker cop outfit .............. does this mean we will get a normal cop and biker cop T-1000 down the road?

I think the sculpt looks fine and will look good in hand, I think likeness isn't being helped but the overly lit photos and the incorrect hairstyle of the part and bangs. Not saying she needs to be super shadowed beyond display lighting to look good, but surely in a home more shadows and highlights would show on the portrait than their photos, which is odd as their T-800 photos were some of their best stock phtography.

Everything tends to look better when its in hand photos :)

Especially the ones here they've convinced me to buy more than one fig... :banghead

Didn'r realize T-1000 wasn't a Yulli sculpt, no biggy, it looks fine, but I enjoy symetry sometimes and it would have been cool to have the whole T2 line by the same sculptor. My only slight issue with the T-1000 is the eye out of the corner, it's cool, and is definitely meant to capture post-shot when he first looks back at her like "you _____", but for putting him on display, to not have that left eye looking odd to be peaking away oddly, you'd have to pose the head hiding most of the blast out hole, which I don't want to do, I want that thing on full display.

Back