Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

Thats what i'm doing. I only need one Sarah ............. the original Sarah beats this one and then some. The T-1000 sculpt is all I want.

This seems like allot of effort for a t-1000 head. To be honest, the t-1000 looks a bit odd with that left eye looking off to the side. I hope that they make that eye PERS

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

Yeah, good points but imagine they produce something chrome like (not toy chrome like) where he's half way through transformation. Half chromed and half back to cop. Almost a blend. That could merit a $150 price tag.

I don't know, I don't think I'd buy that one. While HT would do it far better than when Kenner did that in '92, I don't think I'd like a figure of him between states, just either full formed or just starting to reform in all chrome but without color or detail really coming through.

It'd be cool if they did manage a chrom figure with switch out head with a hole in it for T-800 to punch through.

Re: HT- T2: T-1000 as Sarah Connor Sideshow SDCC PPO A- 7/1, NA- 7/2

Just a heads up, Sideshow SDCC PPO dates are in the title and at the front of the thread.

This seems like allot of effort for a t-1000 head. To be honest, the t-1000 looks a bit odd with that left eye looking off to the side. I hope that they make that eye PERS

But his eye is positioned to the left ............

T1000.jpg

Imo it would look odd if he was looking stright ahead.

Maybe not looking straight ahead, but compared to that shot, the figure eye is a bit too far off to the left, just like that photo would work fine.

See what i mean though, here's an angle to see through the hole, but the left eye looks odd.

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR10.jpg

Here the left eye looks good but now you lose the effect of the blast.

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR9.jpg

You know, the HT figure has a better RP likeness than the movie prop :lol

Don't mean to state the obvious but that debate a few pages back regarding whether it was the figure or the movie still on the Sarah pic can be put to bed.

It was the movie still!

Maybe not looking straight ahead, but compared to that shot, the figure eye is a bit too far off to the left, just like that photo would work fine.

See what i mean though, here's an angle to see through the hole, but the left eye looks odd.

Here the left eye looks good but now you lose the effect of the blast.

T2-T-1000inSarahConnordisguise_PR9.jpg

PERS would be an excellent feature on this figure.

Magic Man and El Diablo 4 LIFE.

You know, the HT figure has a better RP likeness than the movie prop :lol

Which is an area where I'm all for them taking license. While the robots from T2 have a certain look to them, they were intended to look just like the actors, so since the figures can, I say do it. Same with the BD on T-800, yes take some liberties with things that prosthetics over Arnie's face couldn't achieve, just don't go too far.

Magic Man and El Diablo 4 LIFE.

Yes, PERS woud rock for this head, though be tough to put in there unless more like the Enterbay method for each eye separate.

As for the other comment, it's Shake and Bake, right Roy :rock

The eye looking to the left is perfect.

Yes, PERS woud rock for this head, though be tough to put in there unless more like the Enterbay method for each eye separate.

As for the other comment, it's Shake and Bake, right Roy :rock

Oh, you God Damn right!

talladega_nights.jpg

Took me a good 10 minutes to work out what the hell had happened to the title of the thread.

:panic:

Too bad we don't live near each other, I'd get a picture of us like that but with our T-800s in hand instead of fist pumping :lol.

no. PERS wouldn't be possible to have on this figure, since PERS is a "parallel eyeball rolling system," which involves having two movable eyes...

since this head has only one eye, it would only need ERS, which would be pretty cool on its own.

The eye looking to the left is perfect.

Agreed. Because I think he did such a damn good job, I think it would be cool to mention his name.

-T-1000’s Head Sculpted by Jeon Young Tae

Too bad we don't live near each other, I'd get a picture of us like that but with our T-800s in hand instead of fist pumping :lol.

:lol:lol:lol

To the left is ok, just slightly less, more like the shot posted a few pages posts back.

Back