Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

I want 2 Sarah, but I want both of them from the Steel Mill. I don't care as much for the V1 Sniper Sarah. I just wish I could get the V1's expression with the Sarah-1000's hair. I would even want 2 of this Sarah just because the heads would be EXACTLY the same. That is going a bit too far in being a double! :lol

I really wouldn't mind getting a bunch of those floor pieces though! I like how you can customize the look of them.

I dunno, for me it was neat seeing Sarah go from Pescadero rags to full blown war gear. She was waiting for that moment and knew what she would wear and stock up with. Imo its VERY important for your T2 setup to have V1. I agree though, the steel mill Sarah would look amazing ................. if you could futz her hair to look right. We'll see.

Re: Hot Toys- Terminator 2: T-1000 in Sarah Connor disguise (2010 Toy Fair Ex) full s

This is exactly how I feel. I MUST have that T-1000 sculpt, end of story. I've never even heard of that artist before but he did a bang up job.

Still donut head means biker cop outfit .............. does this mean we will get a normal cop and biker cop T-1000 down the road?

you know what? if they do both, i'd rather spend money on those and not worry about trying to get this exclusive just for the head. worst comes to worst, and we don't see this head packaged with anything else again, i'll buy an undamaged head on an eventual release on ebay (bound to be MUCH cheaper than the prices this exclusive will go for) and drill that sucker myself :lol

someone else had a good point, that if we see a DX, maybe this head will be PERS. and if it is DX it would justify both normal and biker cop outfits in one package a la DX1.

Wow, awfully last minute PPO date, but it works.

is this in the newsletter? just my luck that i always seem to get that in my inbox about 24hrs after everyone else for some reason :lol

are Comic Con items a 1 item per person order? I would like to get two Sarah-1000's

Wow, awfully last minute PPO date, but it works.

Yeah, and all three HT items are the same day. Don't know if that is a good or bad thing. All of the T2 and Pred and Iron Man fans are all going to be there at once. I guess with the check the box system, it works for those wanting 2 or all 3 of them though.

is this in the newsletter? just my luck that i always seem to get that in my inbox about 24hrs after everyone else for some reason :lol

Hidden, there's not article on it, but there's one about the first SDCC PPO and Sarah's now on the SDCC Ex. page that's also linked in that article, personally, I think she should have gotten an article but, where it's not their own made product, I can glossing over it like that :lol

you know what? if they do both, i'd rather spend money on those and not worry about trying to get this exclusive just for the head. worst comes to worst, and we don't see this head packaged with anything else again, i'll buy an undamaged head on an eventual release on ebay (bound to be MUCH cheaper than the prices this exclusive will go for) and drill that sucker myself :lol

someone else had a good point, that if we see a DX, maybe this head will be PERS. and if it is DX it would justify both normal and biker cop outfits in one package a la DX1.

I dunno bro, I don't have such will power. :lol I can never "hold out" especially when it comes to the most important line ever.

I dunno bro, I don't have such will power. :lol I can never "hold out" especially when it comes to the most important line ever.

This is one of few licenses that gets an "I'll take it all" policy with me, though there is a point where releases would be rediculous and I wouldn't bite, like I'm not buying John's foster parents or his mullet friend but pretty much anything based on the 4 main characters I'm game. Hell, if done nicely, I'd take a figure of T-1000 as a checkered floor forming into Robert Patrick.

This is one of few licenses that gets an "I'll take it all" policy with me, though there is a point where releases would be rediculous and I wouldn't bite, like I'm not buying John's foster parents or his mullet friend but pretty much anything based on the 4 main characters I'm game. Hell, if done nicely, I'd take a figure of T-1000 as a checkered floor forming into Robert Patrick.

Checked floor tile T-1000 is a must! The line will be complete without it! :rotfl

But T-1000 as John's Foster Mom might be a purchase, especially if it included a bloody milk carton!

Or the dropping piece of ____ he formed into when he dropped out from the elevators ceiling :lol

I know I was kinda hard on HT's this morning and adding a T-1000 sculpt to a friggin Sarah Connor exclusive still doesn't make sense, they're really doing a bang up job. My excitement hasn't altered since back in Jan.

I was BEGGING for a reason to quit 1/6 scale ................. no deal. :dunno

I really would love a frozen biker T-1000 though. I guess a statue would be the way to go on that though.

I really think Sideshow should get into dioramas with Terminator, there are some classic moments they could capture, like frozen T-1000 and you could have Arnie aiming his gone at him and all. I'd buy 'em.

This would be sick!

terminator-2.jpg

That's why I'm hoping NECA puts out a 12" of their chrome T-1000, it's best to have a mainly statue looking figure for that effect, I'm not sure how HT would even attempt a chrome one trying to stay as articulated figures, and if they did, would it look too jointed, or would they be willing to make a NECA articulated figure. Of course, it also raises, would large numbers of people spend $150 for an all chrome, non-posable figure.

That's why I'm hoping NECA puts out a 12" of their chrome T-1000, it's best to have a mainly statue looking figure for that effect, I'm not sure how HT would even attempt a chrome one trying to stay as articulated figures, and if they did, would it look too jointed, or would they be willing to make a NECA articulated figure. Of course, it also raises, would large numbers of people spend $150 for an all chrome, non-posable figure.

They could probably do a 1/4th Scale Liquid T-1000. As far as the SDCC do we know what day it will be cause I need to rob a bank to get all three exclusives. Anybody want to help me plan the mission. We go 50-50.:nana:

Yeah, good points but imagine they produce something chrome like (not toy chrome like) where he's half way through transformation. Half chromed and half back to cop. Almost a blend. That could merit a $150 price tag.

Back