Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:hi5::thud:

I don't care what anyone says, SHE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!

2e0jjp4.jpg

Goodnight :rock

Very much looking forward to this. That pic with the Standard Sarah in the back ground makes this look Superior IMO. Its not the greatest likness ever but it captures that specific scene in the movie quite well. My fiancee is going to find it very amusing when I style the hair. I cut my CM Arnies hair and she won't ever let me live that down.

And there you have it. Looks GREAT to me!

To me too. I still don't think the likeness is up to much but I'll let Hot Toys away with it. The regular headsculpt with this hair would be interesting to see but I'd never be brave enough to attempt the hair transplant and potentially ruin 2 figures.

Looking forward to this one.

At least with this figure, stray hairs can add to looking closer to the movie, it'd suck with character whose hair's supposed to be combed and nice, but at least for this, she should have some strays.

I can't wait to chip away the rough edges on this figure and shape it up into what I think it can be.

I think the problem with the actual figure is the hair just needs to be wavey. I have a few ideas on how to do that but ill just have to wait and see. Im not even sure you need to use styling products on her hair.

One problem is that it's too straight and clean, another is, she could use some bangs, evne if not fully covering the forehead, that'll require trimming some hairs though.

Heh... doughnut head = weakest part of the package. I know, this is suppose to be the T1000 as Sarah, but, looks more like THE Sarah to me.

<embed src="https://media.entertonement.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swf" id="1_b6b0943a_9c3d_11df_b4c9_0019b9e56dac" name="1_b6b0943a_9c3d_11df_b4c9_0019b9e56dac" flashvars="auto_play=false&clip_pid=jcwvmbshdx&e=&id=1_b6b0943a_9c3d_11df_b4c9_0019b9e56dac&skin_pid=wfxswdnlkf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" height="30" width="300">

Last edited:
It would have been nice if they would have done different colored hair strainds too. That would have added a bit more depth to it. I think your on to something with the bangs. Just make sure you dont cut them straight across. I thought maybe putting her hair in braids and then spraying it with water letting it dry and hopefully it will hold that wavey messy look.

It would have been nice if they would have done different colored hair strainds too. That would have added a bit more depth to it. I think your on to something with the bangs. Just make sure you dont cut them straight across. I thought maybe putting her hair in braids and then spraying it with water letting it dry and hopefully it will hold that wavey messy look.

Not sure what affect water'll have, the strands look like plastic, but they say you can use styling product, but maybe it takes specifically gel or wax, something more adhesive to do anything.

One thing I thought through off the look all along was the lack of bangs, too much face/head showing and the part stands out too much.

I don't know if the hair will take to customization, but if I can get it to do what I envision, this could be a badass looking figure. Just a few more weeks.

Back