Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if I'll be futzing her hair too much when I get her. But if I do, what kind of hair product (gel, mousse, spray) would one use to style "plastic" strand hair to get the look from the film? Or is it necessary?

You're going to need something to manipulate the hair going for the film look, something to bond strands together and hold their shape.

I think we have to "perm" her hair a bit more in order to get it more movie accurate. The hair being synthetic we would need some form of a low heat to soften the strands and then have it cure in the final curly state. Maybe it is possible to just use some metal rod and wrap groups of strands around and then use hairdryer to heat it up. I am thinking maybe knitting needles would do the job. Maybe just dip the curled up strands on the needle into hot water will do..

I would say " woman I am honing my skills on this lil doll so I can eventually do yours and save you tons of moula"

It wasn't at SDCC, it's not shipping from Sideshow until mid-August.

The fig is available in HK already. I saw it at Toyzone yesterday (16F causeway bay commercial building), the price tag was like 3000 HKD :horror

Today is the first day of Ani-Com animation/comics/games convention in HK and they will have 200 in stock to sell at the convention today according to the HT blog.

Just so you folks know, the official HT instructions promote using styling product.

JUST noticed that. That's ____ing stupid, hahahaha. I wish I would go out and buy some hair products and sit there styling my 1/6 figure. I hate when people call them "dollies" but I think it's appropriate here.

I know others have canceled, I really think I'm coming close as well.

167m8wn.jpg

2rpe8lk.jpg

2e0jjp4.jpg

22j6mr.jpg

2cqgqw2.jpg

id4n51.jpg

nmby1u.jpg

55yra.jpg

2je32g1.jpg

credit- MAX @ toysdaily

Back