Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When using the small figure stand formed with the 4 triangles, does it also have an holder so the figure can not tumble?

The boots are rock solid fixed to the ground plate. Nothing to fear. :)

Sorry was to fast. For the tiangles I don't know. Knows anybody?

Given the bulletholes on the SDCC sample aren't even contacting the belt, I'd say no. :lol

I didn't say her belt. Look at the pdf of the instructions I posted, looking at the photo it looked like there'd be a belt around her torso under the shirt rather than embed it in the body or shirt.

I didn't say her belt. Look at the pdf of the instructions I posted, looking at the photo it looked like there'd be a belt around her torso under the shirt rather than embed it in the body or shirt.

You could always poke BBs into her rubber boobs if you want to put them there? :huh

DSC_0343.jpg

Cancelled. I still might get a Reg and ask Seb if he'll put real hair on it, that way, I can pose it ponytail or long hair. The sculpt and hair on this version is useless.

Cancelled. I still might get a Reg and ask Seb if he'll put real hair on it, that way, I can pose it ponytail or long hair. The sculpt and hair on this version is useless.

I agree. It just looks like some miscellaneous head sculpt for a naked true type. Futzing and positioning wont turn it into Linda Hamilton likeness regardless what anyone says.

If the likeness was there the hair could have been wacky doo and it would still look like Linda. This is just some unnamed sculpt.

Hard to get excited about this figure to be honest. I used 100 Sideshow points toward it so I can't cancel. Oh Bollocks

The donut head keeps me from cancelling.

If only I could secure one loose, even for a rather high price.

Just don't want to end with another figure in the box...

Thats the best pic of nicole kidman I've ever seen. Never fancied her but if she looked like that all the time....

You just like it cause her nips are showing

I agree. It just looks like some miscellaneous head sculpt for a naked true type. Futzing and positioning wont turn it into Linda Hamilton likeness regardless what anyone says.

If the likeness was there the hair could have been wacky doo and it would still look like Linda. This is just some unnamed sculpt.

But hair can make such a huge difference on real women and I would like to believe it would on this as well.. If the hair comes straight like that out of the box will definetely take it to my haircutter guy and pray he can mess it up like in the steel mill

But hair can make such a huge difference on real women and I would like to believe it would on this as well.. If the hair comes straight like that out of the box will definetely take it to my haircutter guy and pray he can mess it up like in the steel mill

Is some people really stuck in their ways or what? bad art is bad art. The hair has got nothing to do with a sculpt that has no likeness. Look at the Heath Ledger Joker bald sculpt from BobbyC or Imaresqd. You can still see the likeness with no hair whatsoever.

You can't turn a crappy sculpt into something good unless it has been reworked. It can't get any simpler.

Just like the make up on Joker can hide the head of Heath so much in reality that I had trouble seeing him in it in any of the scenes, woman hide large portions of their face with hair and that is fact too. So both can and will hide imperfect replications of the sculp, I remember reading plenty of freaks here praising DX01 until Adam and Bobby came around. Nobody is denying the fact that Adam and Bobby's HS are superior and so could be another HS potential for Sarah but you can't just use that one fact and dismiss any other valid points.

You must be looking at some other Linda Hamilton head sculpt because it sure isn't this one.

Would anyone with photoshop care to take the given sculpt and add the appropriate styled hair? Please?

While I get that the intent is to see if the figure looks better with that done, you're best to wait and see what people getting the figure can actually achieve, a nice photoshop rendering could make it look better but if no one can achieve that with the figure, then you just get an image of what could have been but never will be. A few more weeks and when I get mine, i plan to work hard at the hair and make the figure look the best it can.

While I get that the intent is to see if the figure looks better with that done, you're best to wait and see what people getting the figure can actually achieve, a nice photoshop rendering could make it look better but if no one can achieve that with the figure, then you just get an image of what could have been but never will be. A few more weeks and when I get mine, i plan to work hard at the hair and make the figure look the best it can.

same here, I plan to work even harder and this is gonna be EPIC!!!

Back