Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way Sarah looks, I ordered this for her. I have no immediate need for the T-1000 head, but I like my figures original and complete. As they come, so to speak, so I keep my order.
What body type does this head fit on? Good to know for later.

Just canceled from Sideshow. I realized how ridiculous it is to pay $175 or so (after shipping) for a head. Even though I like this Sarah more than the other one, I don't really want either in my collection. And the hair styling discussion has really not helped :lol

I might still buy it if I can find it cheaper somewhere. Dirty trick by HT to include the donut head here.

Not sure why you guys are so put off by the thoughts of styling the hair. You collect toys, people think you're a big kid, is it really too much of a stretch for you that people might think you're a bit of a 'girly' big kid if and only if you told them that you had to style Sarah Connors hair?

Not sure why you guys are so put off by the thoughts of styling the hair. You collect toys, people think you're a big kid, is it really too much of a stretch for you that people might think you're a bit of a 'girly' big kid if and only if you told them that you had to style Sarah Connors hair?
I read about collectors ironing, sewing, redressing, etc. their figures. Doing the hair sounds no different.

I read about collectors ironing, sewing, redressing, etc. their figures. Doing the hair sounds no different.

I have no problems with it, a MAN will own up to this... and woman dig man that can lift cars and sew a baby's outfit in one day :exactly:

True story it happens.

edit: HOT WOMEN!!!!

:lol girly big kid.

I felt akward about styling hair at first then I realized I collect toys.

Fussing with hair isn't going to slide a grown up who collects toys further down the geek meter. Part of the hobby.

I have no problem with having to style the hair. It's just that I've yet to see any pics that make the hair look good. Maybe one of you guys will be able to change my mind once you futz with it.

There are limits to everything. We all have some line in the sand that we won't cross. Many here won't collect "sexy" pre-adolescent anime statues (self included). Many won't collect nazis or other characters who committed bad deeds in the "real" world. Many won't collect sci-fi, thinking that military figures are somehow more acceptable. Many won't collect articulated toys in general.

For me personally, the rooted hair is an issue. And I just won't sit there and style my toy's hair. It just isn't something I want to do, and I don't want that kind of thing on my shelf if possible. If you want to do that, power to you, but I'm not.

I agree that it doesn't make anyone any more or less of a geek. Just more or less of a girl :monkey3

I agree that it doesn't make anyone any more or less of a geek. Just more or less of a girl :monkey3

Ouch man just Ouch :monkey2

You collect 1:6th scale dolls most fellas like to term as art or action figures etc. to lessen the blow to the ego. You collect dollies like the rest of us, don't be upscale and say one aspect makes a person more girlie than another..it's just rude :pfft:

:lol

it's just rude :pfft:
I know, the truth hurts don't it? :D

In truth, folks should do what they want--if that includes hair design, then like I said before, power to you. I honestly try not to judge (hard though that sometimes is), because there is inevitably hypocricy from anyone who collects geeky stuff judging another :peace

In truth, folks should do what they want--if that includes hair design, then like I said before, power to you. I honestly try not to judge (hard though that sometimes is), because there is inevitably hypocricy from anyone who collects geeky stuff judging another :peace

If I had hair I'd love to have you to style it for me Sam. :1-1:

Hypocricy quite right ole chap. The beauty of today's society we point fingers yet rarely look in the mirror. Sad :monkey2

Anyhoo, I will product the bejesus outta my dollie until I am satisfied. Bring her on....

There are limits to everything. We all have some line in the sand that we won't cross. Many here won't collect "sexy" pre-adolescent anime statues (self included). Many won't collect nazis or other characters who committed bad deeds in the "real" world. Many won't collect sci-fi, thinking that military figures are somehow more acceptable. Many won't collect articulated toys in general.

For me personally, the rooted hair is an issue. And I just won't sit there and style my toy's hair. It just isn't something I want to do, and I don't want that kind of thing on my shelf if possible. If you want to do that, power to you, but I'm not.

Some valuable arguments. And you almost convinced me too! Almost, until I read the last sentence. I can only shake my head.

Here are more pics of her

T2Sharon.jpg

T2Sharon2.jpg

T2Sharon3.jpg

Nice pics! Seriously though... I never knew Tin has a Canon EOS 1D Mark III, crazy the price of that £3,197.99

Girly men!

Ouch man just Ouch :monkey2

You collect 1:6th scale dolls most fellas like to term as art or action figures etc. to lessen the blow to the ego. You collect dollies like the rest of us, don't be upscale and say one aspect makes a person more girlie than another..it's just rude :pfft:

:lol

"Hello Dolly, this is Lex, Dolly, sings Luthor."

He should have cleaned his Exif data, to hide it from curious people. :lol But if you can spend crazy money on toys, why not spend it at a nice camera?

Oh I know, I'm not questioning it. It's nice to find out what other peoples gear is. Just saying 3,000 for a camera just blows me away but it's cool! I wonder what lovely bag of lenses he has.

Back