Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this piece selling for just under $300 on Ebay? I think it makes better sense to keep this package, keep the donut head and sell her off for like $200. Just thinking out loud. :panic:

Yea. I don't see this staying at $300 very long. I don't see this won't work if you act quick enough though.

Pre-order was still in-stock on Sideshow's site last I checked. I might be wrong, but I don't think folks will get more than $90-100 at most for the Sarah figure by herself. So, if you end up paying $175ish for her on Sideshow, that's $75 or $85 for a head. Sucks, because I want to display T-1000 with that one, but I'm beginning to question whether it is worth the cost.

Isn't this piece selling for just under $300 on Ebay? I think it makes better sense to keep this package, keep the donut head and sell her off for like $200. Just thinking out loud. :panic:

People might be charging that, but is it actually selling.

Way I see it, customizng figure hair is no different than customizing hte clothes, undressing and redressing figures, sewing on new buttons, whatever. It's all little steps we do to personalize our figures to fit our wishes instead of all having the same carbon copy.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost:

Not sure...
I've seen plenty of HT heads go for up to $100.00 :horror
And considering everybody wants to get this one, people who part it out will have a blast overcharging for it...

Hopefully mine will be here next week! :yess:

I know i may regret it in the long run but the more i looked at the hair on the Sarah fig the more it bothered me. :slap However if it still is in stock by next week i may try and use a gift card on it.

Even in its uncustomised state I think the hair on this figure is fine. Not for the steel mill scenes but it looks fine for the Cyberdyne scenes. Linda hamilton had big hair in T2, not quite as big as in T1 but still very puffed out when it wasn't sweaty and dirty.

Even in its uncustomised state I think the hair on this figure is fine. Not for the steel mill scenes but it looks fine for the Cyberdyne scenes. Linda hamilton had big hair in T2, not quite as big as in T1 but still very puffed out when it wasn't sweaty and dirty.

I should be good, I got my wife in on this project. :lol

Pre-order was still in-stock on Sideshow's site last I checked. I might be wrong, but I don't think folks will get more than $90-100 at most for the Sarah figure by herself. So, if you end up paying $175ish for her on Sideshow, that's $75 or $85 for a head. Sucks, because I want to display T-1000 with that one, but I'm beginning to question whether it is worth the cost.

Yea im in the same boat

Two reasons i will be boycotting this figure.

1. The extra head. Why in Gods name would i want to give Hot Toys the impression that this practice is acceptable?

2. The hair. Why in Gods name would i want to give Hot Toys the impression that i want Barbie hair on any future female (or male) figure?

I hope this figure fails miserably.

1. The extra head. Why in Gods name would i want to give Hot Toys the impression that this practice is acceptable?

2. The hair. Why in Gods name would i want to give Hot Toys the impression that i want Barbie hair on any future female (or male) figure?

Its sold out almost everywhere and pushing $300 on Ebay. Thanks for stopping by. :wave

Yeah but the negative feelings I'm referring to are about Sarah Connor's sculpt, hair etc. I don't think anyones complaining about the execution of Guardian Predator.

What others think about the figure doesn't really matter, it's only how you feel about it that counts.

First time I've seen a sideshow item go in reverse direction when it has the 100 count left bar. After the notice of it arriving soon, buyers must of canceled quickly.

First time I've seen a sideshow item go in reverse direction when it has the 100 count left bar. After the notice of it arriving soon, buyers must of canceled quickly.

I cancelled because I found it cheaper somewhere else. And it's sold out now. I for one like and want this figure. The Donut head isn't important to me, but I use it since the T1000 come with enough to make another figure. Already picked up a TT narrow nude.

I don't think HT will be missing your order :wave

I missed getting it cheaper outside of SSC, and I waffled back and forth about getting it or not since I already have the first HT Sarah, but the donut head and rooted hair HS are enough to convince me to still give this one the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah but the negative feelings I'm referring to are about Sarah Connor's sculpt, hair etc. I don't think anyones complaining about the execution of Guardian Predator.

Tin's photo's were exceptional for it.

Back