Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man+Holding+a+Mercedes+SL+R230+Model+car.jpg

Way I see it, customizng figure hair is no different than customizing hte clothes, undressing and redressing figures, sewing on new buttons, whatever. It's all little steps we do to personalize our figures to fit our wishes instead of all having the same carbon copy.

Had to cancel mine after all the pics i just couldnt pay 149.00 for her. Ill pick the Donut head up on ebay.

Had to cancel mine after all the pics i just couldnt pay 149.00 for her. Ill pick the Donut head up on ebay.

You would have probably save money if you had just stuck with her and then sell her off again and keep the t1000 head ..because i'd imagine that head is expensive by itself.

Im sure you will be able to get the sculpt for $60-$70

Ya ..but the point i'm trying to make is that you could have saved money if you just got the whole figure and then sell it off without the head after ..i mean the figure is like you said $150ish ..and you say the head by itself is lets say $65 ..you could sell that figure off for $120 after you take away the head and that head would have ended up costing about $30 by getting the whole fig ..those costs are just hypothetical to get my point across..

I know just buying the head saves you the hassle of selling something off ..but still.

It's going to be tough selling off parts outside of the donut head. Seems like a lot of people are dissatisfied with how the Sarah part turned out, could end up a lot of them floating on ebay, not recouping the ammount people getting the set just for the donut head were hoping for.

It's going to be tough selling off parts outside of the donut head. Seems like a lot of people are dissatisfied with how the Sarah part turned out, could end up a lot of them floating on ebay, not recouping the ammount people getting the set just for the donut head were hoping for.

Well if that be the case and i find it difficult to sell her on ..i may try and get the normal head ,sunglasses and hat loose from ebay or here ..and just stick them on instead..then the fig will look good.

Hell, Id take the headsculpt as is if they just changed the hair color.

I would gather that there will be alot of Sarah parts on ebay. More then likely double or triple what there is now. Which may mean you could pick up the whole figure for less then cost. Im going to hold off on any purchasing until then.

Isn't this piece selling for just under $300 on Ebay? I think it makes better sense to keep this package, keep the donut head and sell her off for like $200. Just thinking out loud. :panic:

Back