Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe with some red/orange like LED strip lights for this Sarah would look stunning as if it was in the Steel Mill.

I have this LED mini strip light that would work great for that purpose, but it's a blue tint for home use, not sure if or where you could go for really orange or red ones.

Might look cheesy, but might have been cool too if somehow they made the stand for this figure have an arm come up the side to hang the hook over her that T-1000 clutches to fake the injury.

When was yours despatched? Galadriel ears?

It shipped monday 9th and arrived to me today the 12th at 12pm. Very impressive I think. And apparently Toys2 will be shipping the figure this week, or presumably if not this week then next week.

Gentlemen I love the hair on this figure. It may be too vibrant and clean to accurately represent the steel mill scenes when fresh out of box but it nevertheless looks highly realistic. Long sculpted hair just would have been too limiting and would look like a big wierd helmet.

I think if there was a for sure way to get rid of the shine of the hair it would be much better. Mine should be here in 2 weeks, but with moving at the end of the month I won't get to futz with it till September.

Got mine in the mail today... great looking figure. I don't have the regular Sarah Connor, but I like this sculpt a bit better and I'm happy to get the extra accessories.

I'm at work now, but I'll post some in-hand pics later on :duff

I held off on getting the V1 Sarah but after seeing the in hand pics I went a head and bought this today. Depending on how much I like her I might go ahead and pick up the V1 too. Still she doesnt look so bad with what some of you guys have done with her and then she comes with the extra 1000 head. So for $30 more than a V1 one off eBay with the extra sculpt shes not so bad.

Another annoying thing about the ears on the T-1000 head is the total lack of detail on the backs of his ears - they're just smooth. I wouldn't typically complain about a lack of detail on the back of a figures ears - afterall it does sound rather ridiculous - but the fact is the backs of this headsculpts ears are very visible. Now, I'm not sure what the backs of my ears look like but I'm sure there must be some bumps and dips and perhaps little veins or something. Nothing like that on this T-1000 head. I dunno, kinda surprising for Hot Toys who usually go above and beyond the call of duty with realistic touches.

Yup, I think the T2 lineup will really rock once it's all come together.

Yup it sure will ..i'm redoing my Collection/Game room at the moment putting up a nice shelf that will be dedicated to just to T2! ..i just know they will be the figures people who i show my collection 2 will be amazed by the most.

Here's a pic of all three. The v1 I think is a good figure. With the right lighting you can accentuate her features. And, yes the SS one is that color.
2yjphsy.jpg

Heh, I just know I'm going to get a right slagging when this arrives. Since all I've owned are all men 1/6 classed as dolls jokingly. Now I own a real dolly. :eek:

Got mine. Love the T-1000 head and base. Let me say this right now. I'll take any and all of the triangle base and the plastic attachments I can get!

Toys210's video review.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ysm5EAHDvY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ysm5EAHDvY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Toys210's video review.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ysm5EAHDvY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ysm5EAHDvY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I didnt know McLovin did fig reviews.

Back