Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That photo makes the other new Sarah Connor figure look like a cheap toy.

Yea, that cheap toy that doesn't need to hide its ugly non-Linda Hamilton looking face under a patch of red doll hair.:)

Got my first one from Sideshow today! Ahead of schedule. I like it, even straight outta the box and unfutzed.

Worthless without pics I know, but I'm in work and I'm a lazy photographer in any case.

edit - Oh one thing though, I now agree that the T-1000's ears are a bit exaggerated in their sticky-outedness. He had wierd ears but not that wierd (and I say 'had' because I suspect he had them stapled back since T2)

Got my first one from Sideshow today! Ahead of schedule. I like it, even straight outta the box and unfutzed.

Worthless without pics I know, but I'm in work and I'm a lazy photographer in any case.

edit - Oh one thing though, I now agree that the T-1000's ears are a bit exaggerated in their sticky-outedness. He had wierd ears but not that wierd (and I say 'had' because I suspect he had them stapled back since T2)

Awesome!!!! Good work :rock :1-1:

When was yours despatched? Galadriel ears?

Here's what she could look like on the shelf. I have detolfs with black backing and small spot lights. This isn't necessarily how I will pose her, but it's the last pose I had her in. I does require work for each pose and didn't feel like doing that.
4q5v91.jpg

Here's an added pic to the accessory:
260yh6h.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having some serious buyer's remorse. The doll's hair just kills this figure and the Nicole Kidman red hair. I wish I'd bought the regular Sarah instead and would rather pay $60 for a loose T-1000 head.

I hope Sideshow goes with sculpted hair on Scarlet and Baroness.

Back