Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine in the mail, i cant wait to unbox it.

As much as I really like this figure now... following this thread somewhat killed the unpacking. My own fault for following it. I felt like I owned it when photos started to show up. However, as sad as this sounds, it was more fun styling the hair for photo shoots. The material has such a lovely feel to it and the weight from it once it becomes wet.

As much as I really like this figure now... following this thread somewhat killed the unpacking. My own fault for following it. I felt like I owned it when photos started to show up.

I understand that feeling. After looking at so many pics over a few months you become so familiar with the figure that by the time you receive it it almost seems like you've already had it.

Sarah is my fav character from the Terminator movies, not sure if I'm gonna get the others or not. With Hot Toys I only get my fav characters, but I might still get them as its still one of my most fav movies of all time.

Gonna sell my T-1000 head though most likely, I doubt I would ever display him with that head anyway. My Sarah should be here tomorrow.

I know...but chances are I will still get them, well the T-1000 anyway. I will not get the 800 until I know for sure we will not get a battle damaged one, which I prefer.

The material has such a lovely feel to it and the weight from it once it becomes wet.

That surprised me, it almost feels like real hair, from photos I was expecting it to have a very rigid, plastic doll hair feel but it's much softer than that.

Linda Hamilton, Mr Destiny. She was perfection in that. She's just so fine in it. I really need to get that on DVD.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9pdMTnI1yoo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9pdMTnI1yoo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That surprised me, it almost feels like real hair, from photos I was expecting it to have a very rigid, plastic doll hair feel but it's much softer than that.

I haven't the faintest idea what it's made of. Any idea?

So she just arrived and I'm pretty impresed with her. I like this rougher verson of her than the V1 and the bonus donut head is freakin awesome. God I cant wait for the T-1000 to be released!

153.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

156.jpg

Back