Hot Toys - MMS125 Terminator 2: Judgment Day: 1/6 Scale T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hair's still a WIP, but, I'm already happier with it than the stock look.

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

That's my first pass at maniuplating the hair, wet it down, then used some pomade styling wax to manipulate the strands. I think i'll be able to get the look I'm really after, but it's going to be tedious and not finished in a night.

t1000s1.jpg

My Sarah/T-1000 for now, just rubbing the hair between my two fingers under it gets all fuzzy
:borg:

Are you grown men really putting human hair products on this figure? :rotfl

O my, I have certainly seen it all.

Anyhoo, that wouldnt be to wise would it?; In the long run that is. I remember my sis used to put water & my mom's hair stuff on her dolls/Barbies hair. Excess water usually tangled the hair up & the hair products caused some discoloring because the hair was synthetic. Dont know if the same would happen here, but just thought ill'd mention it.....

Also, someone mentioned applying a flat iron to it. Im hoping that was just a joke, 'cause I certainly hope you guys know what happens when synthetic hair meets heat!

well "professional" instructions have already been posted earlier if you need to know how to do it ;)
Actually MF's pictures look like just moving strand of hair around wihtout any products. I did not put any in mine either and just rubbed strands between my fingers to get them to seperate and look more messy.. just gotto do it some more, maybe at some curls as well. Don't assume.. when it comes to this hobby and futzing most here are very OCD
Damn the more I futz the hair the more I like this one more than the V1... I may just have to get another and sell my V1s
:borg:

Are you grown men really putting human hair products on this figure? :rotfl

O my, I have certainly seen it all.

Anyhoo, that wouldnt be to wise would it?; In the long run that is. I remember my sis used to put water & my mom's hair stuff on her dolls/Barbies hair. Excess water usually tangled the hair up & the hair products caused some discoloring because the hair was synthetic. Dont know if the same would happen here, but just thought ill'd mention it.....

Also, someone mentioned applying a flat iron to it. Im hoping that was just a joke, 'cause I certainly hope you guys know what happens when synthetic hair meets heat!

Don't know why, but 'Something About Mary' comes to mind :dunno

Yup, I definitely felt that with the first Sarah. Her visual execution is nice, paint apps, tailoring, etc., but the lesser posability hurts. I was so pumped about this line when T-800 finally got in hand, and Sarah killed a bit of that momentum, even as glad as I'll be to finally have a hair down Sarah Connor, the same issues are still there from the first, it won't be until the T-1000 ships that I get that super blast of enthusiasm back like the T-800 stirred up, that or a BD T-800 or John Connor teaser comes.

didn't know about the crappy arm posability. isn't there a new HT female body coming w/ covered arms, Abagail whistler maybe? any news on if that body will have better arms?

Every time i see these professional pictures on this board i want to go out and buy the damn figure. I then have to calm down and remind myself that mine wouldn't look anything like these fantastic pictures. You guys (gals?) really need to work for Hot Toys. They should be paying you.

I know in this thread theres been alot of umms & Ahhs about this figure,,but i got mine on monday and think it totally superb,,its has tonnes of potential ,ok so some things are lil tricky,,getting the right pose,,gettin that damn sheath on that belt,:1-1:,but isnt this what its all about,,striving to get the exact pose you want?,and then appreciating it.:)

Back