Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say though niggles aside this is one of the most striking figs HT have done, the size and colour and even the blade really make it pop I think. This guy is gonna be very attention grabbing on a shelf even surrounded by other HT figs...

Is this and the Falconer going to be a limited release like the Guardian Predator or will have many more being made? and what is the edition size usually for these figures?

Is this and the Falconer going to be a limited release like the Guardian Predator or will have many more being made? and what is the edition size usually for these figures?

more this is a normal release, guardian was limited to 500 per show I think?

Indeed. I have never seen an HT Pred loose value. I imagine Berserker will be fetching around $250 or more within 6 months to a year after his release.

Sure they do. There's always a temporary dip in demand after a release where you can take advantage of.

Again, looks great, but I have no interest in buying it. Might reconsider it when the market get flooded with it and prices drop.

Unfortunately, that won't happen. If you follow the trend of previous Preds, they sell out too fast and jack up prices immediately. I learned that the hard way. That's why despite my misgivings about the new body, I opted to pre-order them while they're still at their lowest price point. If I find myself not really being able to tolerate my caveats, I can still sell them fast, and if I hold on to it a little while, sell it at a pretty good profit.

Doubt they'd do that, since we've already seen the thing in person. You'll just have to wait a couple months. I'm pretty pumped, myself :rock.

You're probably right but still some new pics would be most welcome.

I'm kinda suprised they haven't at least shown some teasers of Tracker or Classic yet.

Well I think Ghost Rider was the last of the figures shown at the shows.And they wanted to get all those out and announced. So now they get to start announcing other things.

I just don't understand why we have to wait so long. Berserker in Q4 2010, then Falconer in Q1 2011!? That's practically three months apart! They seem ready more-or-less, so if they're doing this in case updates need to be done, they'd better be good.

Right now, all I want is the dread length increased. Don't care about the head either way. Just the dreads. Make it so, HT!

I just don't understand why we have to wait so long. Berserker in Q4 2010, then Falconer in Q1 2011!? That's practically three months apart! They seem ready more-or-less, so if they're doing this in case updates need to be done, they'd better be good.

Right now, all I want is the dread length increased. Don't care about the head either way. Just the dreads. Make it so, HT!

Ya .i'd like the dreads longer 2, i hope they do it.

I'm actually thankful that HT's giving us breather space for their releases. They're releasing a lot of Pure Win figures in practically a small amount of time: Q4 2010 alone has Berserker, War Machine, Landa, Chris Taylor. Q4 2010 or Q1 2011 we have Ghost Rider, Mark 6, and DX04. Q11 is Royce and Falconer. These are just the figs I'm interested in :( So many figures, so few resources :(

I'm actually thankful that HT's giving us breather space for their releases. :( So many figures, so few resources :(

Agreed. Thank god there are no Alien/Aliens releases. I'm struggling to afford all these Predators & Terminators from HT..........It's a nice struggle though :wink1:

Back