Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My personal guess is Berserker will pop up in the middle of Nov month in Asia and about a month later in the US assuming he doesn't get pushed back or delayed which is allaways a possibility.

Last edited:
My first HT. Couldn't hold myself not to buy this masterpiece.
And falconer is the 2nd HT.

Yeah, this really blow my wallet hard :(

Is this shipping? Then quit making me look at this thread, wake me up when it happens :lecture

:lol :goodpost:

I'm kinda suprised they haven't at least shown some teasers of Tracker or Classic yet.

I agree! I want to buy only one Pred from this film and the only competition to Berserker could be the Classic. I really hope we'll see some pics of him before the Berserker is released over here, so I can make my final decision!

There are some people complaining about scale and how all their HT predators are 14" also... One thing to keep in mind is that in the movie, they acknowledge the first movie but not any of the AVP movies... It was even said that Robert Rodriguez and his crew wanted this to be a true Predator equal with no affiliation to the AVP story arc at all. That being said, this figure is a "true scale" to P1 predator...

The real problem was that p1 HT predator was made too small and was almost same size as HT Dutch.

On a side note, if it makes you feel any better, maybe you can consider your AVP predators as "super predators:... just look at Celtic Predators single blades on the underside that are not that dissimilar from the super preds single blades in predators

There are some people complaining about scale and how all their HT predators are 14" also... One thing to keep in mind is that in the movie, they acknowledge the first movie but not any of the AVP movies... It was even said that Robert Rodriguez and his crew wanted this to be a true Predator equal with no affiliation to the AVP story arc at all. That being said, this figure is a "true scale" to P1 predator...

The real problem was that p1 HT predator was made too small and was almost same size as HT Dutch.

On a side note, if it makes you feel any better, maybe you can consider your AVP predators as "super predators:... just look at Celtic Predators single blades on the underside that are not that dissimilar from the super preds single blades in predators

werent the avp preds beginner hunters though?

They were... I'm only saying for the people complaning about scale that they can think of them that way if it makes them feel better... again, there is no continuity between avp and predators

I actually like to believe more the fan speculation that those Preds in AVP1 were more on the military end than mainstream hunters. This would at least justify the amount of weapons and the style of armor they wear. They were still in training in that speculation, though.

Are you gonna get Royce? I think Im gonna get him. I want that axe and that AA-12.

Naa im skipping royce as i have ordered alot of figures, and plus i have more interest on getting the preds then royce:) but thats cool if you get him, he looks great.

Last edited:
Naa i skipping royce as i have ordered alot of figures, and plus i have more interest on getting the preds then royce:) but thats cool if you get him, he looks great.
Im looking foward to seeing how the falcon drone will look. I wonder will it be posable.

The Berserker is my most anticipated figure of this year, and it's going to be my first Hot Toys Predator :yess:. I should have been interested in this franchise a lot earlier, as the prices of the previous Pred figures have just skyrocketed :monkey2.

The Berserker is my most anticipated figure of this year, and it's going to be my first Hot Toys Predator :yess:. I should have been interested in this franchise a lot earlier, as the prices of the previous Pred figures have just skyrocketed :monkey2.

Same here, can't wait for Berseker. He will be my first Hot Toy Pred, but am I the only one who doesn't think the previous HT Preds are that great? They are cool and all, but the joints and proportions make them look like dolls to me. The new sculpt for Berserker and Falconer are dead on.

Same here, can't wait for Berseker. He will be my first Hot Toy Pred, but am I the only one who doesn't think the previous HT Preds are that great? They are cool and all, but the joints and proportions make them look like dolls to me. The new sculpt for Berserker and Falconer are dead on.

Sure, the proportions of the previous Pred figures were a bit off (judging from the pics that I've seen online), but they still looked cool, especially their armors. Celtic Pred looks absolutely incredible, but the figure is just too expensive now :monkey2.

In any case, I'm just so pumped for the Berserker Pred. At 14" tall, it is going to be the largest figure in my collection.

From Empire Online

43268.jpg

I assume these are the Neca one, I dont wanna start a war and I dont even own any neca figs, but I have to admit these look a bit more accurate to my mind. The head and dreads at least.
Will the quality be a lot lower on the released version?

Last edited:
The NECA ones are cool. Probably the best NECA hav eput out and I hav ebeen tempted to buy em.

But the Hot Toys versions are just way too spectacular.
I am a fan of the figure first, the movie second. But I know that's not the way for other folks!

The NECA figure is just too small for my taste, at only 7 inches in height.

Back