Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooh my god! that head is very small!!
hottoys is not going to solve?
please need to protest more strongly!! hot toys committed a big mistake
You believe that they tried to fix this?
Yeah I wish his head was bigger too. I liked the big head look. His head is suppose to be big.

Does anyone know how long it takes for a Hot Toys figure to come through the mail after a pre-order? I know the HT Berserker Pred is suppose to come out 4 Q of 2010 but Im just wondering how long does it usually take for another figure like Iron Man or something so I can get an idea?

Much better, but..it could be smaller..

pinhead.jpg

:wave

And then there are pics like the one below, that show the head being well proportioned. The viewing angle was most likely off from that pic from the previous two pages.

HOT%20TOYS%20-%20MMS130%20-%20PREDATORS%2016th%20SCALE%20BERSERKER%20PREDATOR.jpg

Nah.. the head is still small in all 3 of those pics. We've all seen the unpainted prototype which clearly shows it was sculpted undersized. That's a fact. And numerous pics of the real suit are behind the sculpture that show how big the head/Bio is supposed to be. So it was a design choice.

Nah.. the head is still small in all 3 of those pics. We've all seen the unpainted prototype which clearly shows it was sculpted undersized. That's a fact. And numerous pics of the real suit are behind the sculpture that show how big the head/Bio is supposed to be. So it was a design choice.

Thanks for the clarification. In that case, I hope that they correct the issue. But, I'd hate to see an undersized head, turn into a huge "bobble" headed thing :slap

This:lecture:exactly: Also in severall of the official pics you can actually see the chin/mandibles sticking out from under the jaw bone of the bio. I'm thinking it's probably more to do with someone not putting the bio on correctly though. The head on both Berserker and Falconer could stand to be bigger.

This:lecture:exactly: Also in severall of the official pics you can actually see the chin/mandibles sticking out from under the jaw bone of the bio. I'm thinking it's probably more to do with someone not putting the bio on correctly though. The head on both Berserker and Falconer could stand to be bigger.

Very true :slap. The bio needs to be a little longer as well.

Predators always had huge heads in the films, why anyone thinks the figures should for some reason portray proportionally smaller heads is beyond me.

Predators always had huge heads in the films, why anyone thinks the figures should for some reason portray proportionally smaller heads is beyond me.

I know it not correct but the hot toys fig looks soooo good as is that to me its better than what was in the film.

I think he looks good but too much like an uru-kai (sp) from LOTR. Predators have huge heads, HT shouldn't be just changing that because they feel like it.

As long as Berserkers head sculpt is the same size as other predator figures , i have no problem with it.

Taking into consideration the immense size of the Berserker's body, I think this is the reason for the smaller looking head :lecture.

Back