Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the sideshow darth vader figure and hes 14 inchs talle and theirs about 2 inches left from the top of the head to the end of my detolf shelf, soo im not sure if berserker will fit or not:dunno

Doubt it. The usual Preds are 14". This guy might be closer to 15" or 16".

:exactly: The comparison pics on Sideshow clearly show that the Berserker is a few inches taller than the P1 Pred. I'm willing to bet that this is going to be one of the tallest 1/6 figures that has ever been released :horror.

I will be very upset if this can't fit in the detolf:( ..seems a squatting type pose may be our only option..

But remember the P1 pred. is a bit of a shorty in the Predator line. On Hot Toys site they state that they are 14" inch/ 35 cm tall. It should fit.:hi5:

..but p1 is still very tall in the detolf ..this guy is waaaay bigger then p1 and that is the big worry.

But remember the P1 pred. is a bit of a shorty in the Predator line. On Hot Toys site they state that they are 14" inch/ 35 cm tall. It should fit.:hi5:

P1 Pred is 14". Berserker would be as tall as Big Chap. The reason why Pred 1 looks shorter when standing side-by-side with other figures is because much of the 2" is taken up by the head's slant:

_DSC1295.jpg

Which shouldn't be the case.

I will be very upset if this can't fit in the detolf:( ..seems a squatting type pose may be our only option..

unfortunately, the lack of articulation means it wont achieve squats like:
batpred11.jpg

we get a kornholio-ed/prison raped(4th pose from the left) squat instead with the new body.

images

Pass now that the T-1 T800 is coming. It's just not that strong a character or worth the money to me.

It still is worth it to me, its an Awesome looking design IMO. But I will be getting the T800 aswell.

unfortunately, the lack of articulation means it wont achieve squats like:
batpred11.jpg

we get a kornholio-ed/prison raped(4th pose from the left) squat instead with the new body.

images

:exactly::goodpost:

I still bemoan that lack of articulation. I'm getting this because it's the only high-end 1:6th player in town. But I feel that this will be my least favorite Pred. My grandma can make much better action poses than that piece of aesthetic beauty.

:exactly: The comparison pics on Sideshow clearly show that the Berserker is a few inches taller than the P1 Pred. I'm willing to bet that this is going to be one of the tallest 1/6 figures that has ever been released :horror.

Eh, at most they'll be as tall as the Alien figures. But the Predalien is probably the tallest :).

It still is worth it to me, its an Awesome looking design IMO. But I will be getting the T800 aswell.

This :lecture:exactly::goodpost: (though his head is still too small :lol). I also want to get the Falconer too but with T1 possibly comming out at the same time, I may have to skip on Falconer for a while if I don't have money for both. Berserker though is a must get.

Back