Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope they do a new head for classic, and don't use the same p1 head .
why have a new body and use an old head.

I'm really looking forward to tracker as he doesn't share anything near to the amount of same armor pieces as both berserker and falconer do, his gear is pretty unique, especially on his legs.

i hope they do a new head for classic, and don't use the same p1 head .
why have a new body and use an old head.

I cant see em using the old head as they always do new sculpts from what i can remember.

I'm really looking forward to tracker as he doesn't share anything near to the amount of same armor pieces as both berserker and falconer do, his gear is pretty unique, especially on his legs.

Yeah Tracker has amazing armour, i'd say minus the bio my fav out of all of them.

Finally ordered this guy, can't wait!

Might have to get Royce too. Pretty awesome character and design... I don't know yet, though...

Finally ordered this guy, can't wait!

Might have to get Royce too. Pretty awesome character and design... I don't know yet, though...

I have decided to skip Royce ..but i would love to have the figure to do my own version of this.
Shown on here before ..but it needs to be seen!, it will warp your mind!:horror
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ygI-2F8ApUM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ygI-2F8ApUM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Has this figure been released in Asia as yet? If not, then those of us in the U.S. could have a long wait ahead...

No .. believe me if it was released this thread would have inhand pics already.

Oh okay. I wasn't sure about the pictures on the previous page, as it looked like the Berserker was already released or something. I've had this figure pre-ordered for months... it needs to come soon :impatient:.

WOHHOOOO!!! Just preordered this bad boy! :yess::yess::yess:
this figure looks sick, the hight doesn't bother me what so ever! the super preds are awesome. The Berserker was one mean MOFO in the movie and with this Hot Toys figure coming out....A TRUE MUST GET FOR ME :chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

And for u lads above asking when hes coming out, hes out 30th December this year! ;)

If true, 30 december is great release date for me as I have more time to gain more money for this guy and other HT stuffs I'm eying on.

If true, 30 december is great release date for me as I have more time to gain more money for this guy and other HT stuffs I'm eying on.

Yeah, I guess it's not that bad. It's nice when release dates are spread out, just to give our wallets time to recover. The one thing I'd hate, is if my pre-orders are scheduled to ship in the same month!! :horror

Yeah, I guess it's not that bad. It's nice when release dates are spread out, just to give our wallets time to recover. The one thing I'd hate, is if my pre-orders are scheduled to ship in the same month!! :horror
I didnt think of that. Hope it doesnt happen.

Back