Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I just visited Hong Kong a few weeks ago and I took this pic
at the famouse Toy Hunters store. I can confirm that these new Predators are MASSIVE!!! from seeing them in person they are alot
thicker/chunkier than the older AVP preds and I also think slightly taller,
either way these things are BIG!!!:horror

P1020028.jpg

at the famouse Toy Hunters store. I can confirm that these new Predators are MASSIVE!!! from seeing them in person they are alot

P1020028.jpg

Heads are still too small :slap:gah::mad::lol

Great pics though Nacho. Thanks for sharing them :)

:exactly::goodpost:

I still bemoan that lack of articulation. I'm getting this because it's the only high-end 1:6th player in town. But I feel that this will be my least favorite Pred. My grandma can make much better action poses than that piece of aesthetic beauty.

i'm actually looking forward to what modifications the freaks here can give this fellow when it finally comes out. as silentsurfer says it, because good enough never is.:monkey3

Heads are still too small :slap:gah::mad::lol

Great pics though Nacho. Thanks for sharing them :)

Yeh I also think that the heads are slightly undersize but really, in person there not all that bad. Paint aps and body detalis are excellent. Over all I would give these figs a solid 8/10.

P1020028.jpg

Can't wait to recreate that display on my shelf.

Yeh I also think that the heads are slightly undersize but really, in person there not all that bad. Paint aps and body detalis are excellent. Over all I would give these figs a solid 8/10.

To be honest, the smaller heads don't bother me quite as much anymore, I just want these guys to be released allready. Still larger heads and helmets would be nice.

To be honest, the smaller heads don't bother me quite as much anymore, I just want these guys to be released allready. Still larger heads and helmets would be nice.

Tell me about it...I was hopeing to pick up at least the Berserker while
I was there, didn't happen:thud: Still at least a month away.

I think the Berzerker is a perfect first Hot Toy. Though I will warn you that you will be addicted onec you get him. Like seriously, you will get addicted!!:)

Some folks are saying that there will be an new version of the Classic Predator from Predators. But nothing appears to be confirmed.

Thanks for the update Eamon-I think you are right on the addiction, scary!!!

You have been warned!! :lecture :)

They never listen...

"How do I reach these keedz?" :rotfl:rotfl

P1020028.jpg

Small heads or not, they look GREAT! Can't wait to have my Berserker ship :).

Have the berserker on preorder! Can't wait for it to arrive along with War machine:D

So should this guy be out for Christmas? i wonder ..i might hold off on pre-ordering it myself if thats the case as someone can get it for me.

..and what other figs could have a Christmas release?

Back