Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered mine yesterday from onesixthbruce.co.uk and can wait to receive him. Hopefully it will be november 30th or sooner :)

i hope this will be out november been a long time since it was announced a comic con it should be next month the other reason it could be taking so long is the people complaining about the figure and they are trying to fix it

Royce is supposed to be out before the end of the month but who cares? All I want is my Berserker... Why Hottoys is releasing Royce first is the question...

Royce is supposed to be out before the end of the month but who cares? All I want is my Berserker... Why Hottoys is releasing Royce first is the question...

Human figures is generally an easy set up for HT, they got standard re-usable items out there.

New Preds, New Body, New stuff...= long time to make, hence, the long wait.

Human figures is generally an easy set up for HT, they got standard re-usable items out there.

New Preds, New Body, New stuff...= long time to make, hence, the long wait.

:exactly: ..its same reason we got whiplash and widow before Warmachine.

Where are people getting the information that Royce will be out by the end of the month?

Maybe because royce was announced around the same time as hans landa, and landa's already out.
Well I havent got my email from Sideshow notifying me 21 days ahead of the figure getting to the warehouse so thats why I asked.

Landa was just released in Asia I belive so US distributers still have a month or more before they get their shipments in. Even if Royce were to be released tomorrow in Asia, it wouldn't be till probably late November at the earliest till Sideshow got him in stock.

Well, my account on Razor's Edge doesn't list any new developments since I made the initial $20 PP deposit. Guess we still have to wait :(.

Looking at the HT Hans Landa figure which official pics were posted towards the end of Aug and seeing how much better the final product looks compared to the official pics, this gives me a glimmer of hope that maybe Berserker and Falconer's head's and bio's will be tweaked abit i.e. made bigger by the time the final product is released. The same happend with the HT Jill Valentine, the final product was tweaked for the better compared to the official proto and what was displayed at the cons.

Back