Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come, I wasn't trying to be a ____ though. I was serious, to me it shows that I made something that has helped others out and helped them with their argument which in turn saves them time in having to do what I did.

Ya:dunno ..i don't see what his problem is with your post, i bet its nice to see your photos re-surface ages after you posted them.

just want this thing to be bought in thousands, so that HT could take all those money and remake real predators: P1 and P2.

P2, yes. Hell yes. Even if it was remade to the quality of the P1 (which is still pretty damn awesome), I'd go nuts. But it won't happen :(.

Don't make pics with the intention of getting recognition for them dude.

I can't tell you how many times I see my pics surface all over the net for whatever reason.

Just take them being used as a sign of respect for your photos.

i just reposted the pictures because they were awsome , i never said they were mine , i dont think its a big deal

Don't make pics with the intention of getting recognition for them dude.

I can't tell you how many times I see my pics surface all over the net for whatever reason.

Just take them being used as a sign of respect for your photos.
I wasn't asking for recognition just saying that it was awesome to see it again.

Uh, I haven't I was talking about a previous picture. But, I personally think Berserker is the best, going from picture on here. I wish i saw them in person.

Does anyone have any idea of how many of the Berserker Figures Hot Toys will make? Just curious...

P2, yes. Hell yes. Even if it was remade to the quality of the P1 (which is still pretty damn awesome), I'd go nuts. But it won't happen :(.
wanted to show you it remade... but you already saw it :)

no, i mean P1 and P2 on new bodies.

Dunno, but it won't be an exclusive or very limited piece. Not to mention the price tag will ensure its being around for a while on the primary market.

Thats a hell of a price jump :horror

Not sure how reliable this is though, he may just be tryig to get orders in...

Does he really think that he can get away with charging those prices? That is ridiculous.

Back