Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want this sucker on my shelf allready.
just want this thing to be bought in thousands, so that HT could take all those money and remake real predators: P1 and P2.

Not very good news guys..:thud:

I sent an e-mail to Hottoys last week, asking about the release date for Berserker predator.
This is the answer:
Release date: Mid December 2010 or early january 2011 (if not delayed, of course)

This is the early HK release date (for VIP customers only), and not the US retailers as sideshow.. so don't expect Berserker ultil February... at least

I sent an e-mail to Hottoys last week, asking about the release date for Berserker predator.
This is the answer:
Release date: Mid December 2010 or early january 2011 (if not delayed, of course)

This is the early HK release date (for VIP customers only), and not the US retailers as sideshow.. so don't expect Berserker ultil February... at least

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 bb...but....why???:monkey2

vader-nooooo.jpg

:gah:this is the figure im most looking forward to getting as well :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

This is the answer:

maybe they are just saying dates like that becuase its better to say january and surprise you get your item by december instead of saying november and you recieve your item at january, dont you agree

This is the answer:

This news makes me :monkey2 Not only that, it also means we probably won't see Falconer for awhile either. Still not very suprised though and it gives me some hope HT might make some improvements aka longer dreads and larger head and bio. It also gives me more time to save up so thats a bonus.

maybe they are just saying dates like that becuase its better to say january and surprise you get your item by december instead of saying november and you recieve your item at january, dont you agree

Du'no..but searching for more answers, I found this now on Toy-world forum:

"I've asked Hottoys staff and he said that it will be released on Dec.....(or Jan)....I hope I could get this on Dec.......Berserker Predator is great(and ugly..... )"

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26107&extra=page%3D1&page=18

So this, basically corresponds with the answer they gave to me, through e-mail ... :gah:
Maybe, this could be the same scenario than HT Iron Man 2 - War Machine :dunno

Last edited:
Du'no..but searching for more answers, I found this now on Toy-world forum:

"I've asked Hottoys staff and he said that it will be released on Dec.....(or Jan)....I hope I could get this on Dec.......Berserker Predator is great(and ugly..... )"

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26107&extra=page%3D1&page=18

So this, basically corresponds with the answer they gave to me, through e-mail ... :gah:
Maybe, this could be the same scenario than HT Iron Man 2 - War Machine :dunno

I guess its true then and it sucks big time

Delays are good gentlemen.This will give Hot Toys the time they need to get everything right.This is a brand new body type we are getting.

Delays are good gentlemen.This will give Hot Toys the time they need to get everything right.This is a brand new body type we are getting.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly: It sucks hard to have to wait longer but in the end, it will probably be worth it. Rather them get it right the first time instead and wait a little longer than have the figure rushed and not as good as it could have been just to get it faster.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly: It sucks hard to have to wait longer but in the end, it will probably be worth it. Rather them get it right the first time instead and wait a little longer than have the figure rushed and not as good as it could have been just to get it faster.

All so true...

Back