Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the "super" (allegedly) preds are gonna be sharing the "not so super height challenged" bodies. this is pretty much a given at this stage.

Oh yeah I know they are. Berserker and Royce go together but I'm not gonna bother picking up the Falcon Pred if they don't do a Tracker. I just don't see any point in getting him if they don't complete the whole set.

Sure am glad I didn't order from SSC. Berserker's gonna be $180 + shipping and Falconer's gonna be $175 + shipping.

I guess I'll just chalk it up to the metal blades and working LED's at this point.

I have to agree. It is definitely now overpriced :(

However I'd still like to get the Falconer as that design is cooler IMO and his head looks more proportional to the body. Yet if I order that I'd want the berserker out of completism so at the moment I'm keeping the order. Royce is already on the way to me and he looks to be excellent and issue-free.

Problem is if Falconer does indeed have a more preportioned head, Berserker is just gonna look kinda lame next to him. Don't get me wrong Falconer is my fave Pred desing wise from the new movie but Berserker was my most anticipated figure and it would suck to have one Pred look near perfect while the other doesnt.

Just to be clear, I still haven't decided not to get Berserker, but I'm kinda considering not getting him. I'm gonna have to see more in hand pics first before I decide one way or another.

Yep, I'm gonna be waiting this guy out to see if I can pick it up for less...I'm not too sure how this line of Preds will pan out.. they have their pluses and minuses. time will tell. :dunno

Problem is if Falconer does indeed have a more preportioned head, Berserker is just gonna look kinda lame next to him. Don't get me wrong Falconer is my fave Pred desing wise from the new movie but Berserker was my most anticipated figure and it would suck to have one Pred look near perfect while the other doesnt.

Just to be clear, I still haven't decided not to get Berserker, but I'm kinda considering not getting him. I'm gonna have to see more in hand pics first before I decide one way or another.
I hope they dont make Falconer's head smaller.

I hope they dont make Falconer's head smaller.

I hope they don't either. I was just saying it would kinda suck cause Berserker might look kinda lame next to him. OMG's pics so far are the only pics that make Berserker's head even with the bio on look proportionate. All the other pics Berserker's head looks small even with the bio on.

These inhand pics of Berserker (not OMG's) remind me of those hamburgers on commercials that look all neat and delicious but when you see them in the actual store they look plain and not as appetizing... Im really disappointed in this figure. This was gonna be my first Pred and I thought it would be the best one ever made. The body is amazing but the head is thumbs down. It doesnt have the whole package like it should and yet they still want 200 dollars for this shrunken pred??? Ill just get the new t-800 and maybe falconer if they dont "change" him.

from HT's facebook: However, it is normal for the products to have slight reduction in the proportion in the production process. And there may be slight discrepancy in calculating the size from prototype to final products this time, resulting in slight difference between the size of prototype and final products of Berserker Predator collectible, which we are sorry about that.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl this is the lamest excuse I have everheard:lol

Yep, I'm gonna be waiting this guy out to see if I can pick it up for less...I'm not too sure how this line of Preds will pan out.. they have their pluses and minuses. time will tell. :dunno

hoarders will probably produce a false demand for what it really is. probably go to inflated prices like ALL preds do in time. this new preds is difficult to part out too...personally, i'm leaning towards retiring from this line within the year.:dunno

unless you guys come up with the modifications. <--the last straw :lol

These inhand pics of Berserker (not OMG's) remind me of those hamburgers on commercials that look all neat and delicious but when you see them in the actual store they look plain and not as appetizing... Im really disappointed in this figure. This was gonna be my first Pred and I thought it would be the best one ever made. The body is amazing but the head is thumbs down. It doesnt have the whole package like it should and yet they still want 200 dollars for this shrunken pred??? Ill just get the new t-800 and maybe falconer if they dont "change" him.

more whammyburgers to go around.:monkey3

hoarders will probably produce a false demand for what it really is. probably go to inflated prices like ALL preds do in time. this new preds is difficult to part out too...personally, i'm leaning towards retiring from this line within the year.:dunno

unless you guys come up with the modifications. <--the last straw :lol

more whammyburgers to go around.:monkey3
I cancelled all my pre-orders for the Predators line. This doesnt make any sense to me. When Mr. Black looked like he did it made me not even want any of them. Its not cool for Hot Toys to show us one product but then give us another. Berserker Pred from the movie wasnt broke so why did Hot Toys "fix it"?????

Back