Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would suggest not buying this based on OMG pictures as those are high art and most of you will never see this figure in that light(ing).

As an Asian male, all I can say is size doesnt matter :rotfl

I know is shorter than the proto but is still the best berserker figure that money can buy. (Unlike some other HT figure ..... like ..... Thriller) :panic:

All my pics are under normal tube light, no so call special lighting what so ever, and I never photoshop any of my pics, so is pretty much WYSIWYG :lol

Another pics from toyworld. Quite nice
01.jpg

05.jpg

017-1.jpg

source link:
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28290&pid=166631&page=1&extra=page=1#pid166631

Hhahahahaha! What a tragic end for Ezio.

Said it when it was first announced...

They sculpted a new skull trophy... but neglected to add the lower jaw, which remains attached in the movie..

can someone comfirm if the dreads are like the avp preds and can also someone put a different bios to see if it fits , thanks

If I'm not mistaken, I believe somebody stated that the torso is hard plastic some pages back. I'd have to look to confirm though.

Oh, the hip joint, I dont think is a ball join, it can turn side way, forward and backward, Torso is hard PVC, no articalation.

Quote from OMG who posted a lot of pics for confirmation. Hard PVC is much better than rubber so this news made me happy.

do you guys think If more people cancel the order they will loose profit and will be force to make changes?

do you guys think If more people cancel the order they will loose profit and will be force to make changes?

It's released already so I think it's too late for that. They might make a v2 with battle damage or something, but it will probably use the same base body and they already have Falconer coming out so I don't think we'll see any height changes on this series.

The height doesn't bother me personally. He's a little bit taller than Predator 1 and will probably be about the same height as the old Predator releases. I think he'll fit in just fine.

Quote from OMG who posted a lot of pics for confirmation. Hard PVC is much better than rubber so this news made me happy.

Indeed. Still on the fence on whether or not I'll get this but seeing the pics in the previous page and OMG's awesome pics is making me warm up to the figure a little more. If anything if I do get this and don't like it, in a few months I can probably sell him and get more than what I payed for.

Du'no :dunno ?? .. But my Berserker was already shipped yesterday :panic:

Maybe, if people cancel preorders massively, then HT would be forced to make changes.... but honestly.. I think this will never happen :lecture

It's released already so I think it's too late for that. They might make a v2 with battle damage or something, but it will probably use the same base body and they already have Falconer coming out so I don't think we'll see any height changes on this series.

The height doesn't bother me personally. He's a little bit taller than Predator 1 and will probably be about the same height as the old Predator releases. I think he'll fit in just fine.

The height thing shouldn't be a problem except for the following:

1. Hot Toys deliberately misled its customers with their promo pics. Their excuse about something like this being normal during production? That's lame. They know height is one of the major factor for people preordering this. Also, a head shorter IS NOT a slight discrepancy. We know they're not stupid, so why are they treating us as such?

2. Their asking price for this figure is wholly unjustified. This is the worst GOTCHA that I've ever seen, and it's very lamentable because it's from a company I used to respect a whole lot. I really hope some other company steps up and pisses on HT's territory. This is what happens when a company knows that they're the only game in town.

img9033ez.jpg

as what i've suspected, he's as tall as the older preds.
way to go HT, false advertising. the HEIGHT, being huge was the only justification for the lack of accessories, loss of some articulation for that $200 pricetag....

Du'no :dunno ?? .. But my Berserker was already shipped yesterday :panic:

Maybe, if people cancel preorders massively, then HT would be forced to make changes.... but honestly.. I think this will never happen :lecture

Ya this is it i'm afraid and Falconer and Tracker must be the same height as this guy so they all match up..

Back