Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These following pictures from toydaily hk.

IMG_3871s.jpg

IMG_3876s.jpg

IMG_3877s.jpg

Source link:
https://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-139928-2-1.html

I think it's a great figure if he stands alone.
But if you put him together wf other predators, his head or even wf bio on will look smaller, his "majestic look" will suddenly all gone.

Very disapointed about the berserker's height, and hot toys answer on facebook about the predator's height is on a daycare level :cuckoo:
The paint apps on berserker are awesome no doubt but 200$ for that height???:slap
Now i need to think about buying him.

from HT's facebook: However, it is normal for the products to have slight reduction in the proportion in the production process. And there may be slight discrepancy in calculating the size from prototype to final products this time, resulting in slight difference between the size of prototype and final products of Berserker Predator collectible, which we are sorry about that.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl this is the lamest excuse I have everheard:lol

In that case, they never should have shown that comparison pic with Classic, what the hell where they thinking?

I bet we would be happy with the figure if they didn't hyped everyone that these new Predators were going to tower the old ones.

I like the figure, but I'm still pissed off that they so blatantly lied to their customers. I bet the height of their prototype pics made a big impact on the customer's decisions to preorder.

"Slight discrepancy" my ass.

In that case, they never should have shown that comparison pic with Classic, what the hell where they thinking?

I bet we would be happy with the figure if they didn't hyped everyone that these new Predators were going to tower the old ones.

I like the figure, but I'm still pissed off that they so blatantly lied to their customers. I bet the height of their prototype pics made a big impact on the customer's decisions to preorder.

:exactly:

No matter how they cut it, they misled their customers. It like what fosing said. They showed us a quarterpounder but gave us a cheeseburger instead, and giving us the excuse that it's normal for patties to shrink in size when being fried.

I would suggest not buying this based on OMG pictures as those are high art and most of you will never see this figure in that light(ing).

You guys, the small head issue could be due to the fact that the dreads are different. Unlike the P1 and the rest of the preds, the berserker/falconer's dreads go straight back, however the P1's are to the side which could make it look as if he had a larger head.

Just my opinion.

Just trying to cover their asses.

Back